Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 Map · Phone number

About Philip Michael Photography

I'm a freelance photographer, and have been shooting weddings professionally for more than four years. Photography is one of my creative passions, and I take every job as an oppotunity to excercise my artistic side and up my game.

My first priority is to give you beautiful pictures of your wedding day that capture the spirit of your celebration, and all the little moments that are uniquely you. I'm also incredibly easy to work with, because I believe another big part of my job is to help make your day as enjoyable as possible. When you choose me, you know you're going to get outstanding photographs of every aspect of your wedding day, and you'll get them soon, without excessive waiting, extra hassle, or hidden cost.

I can't wait to capture your moment!

• Forever Xpressions
3a1101543560e242 1366644159091 yarbrough 3817
cook special 0440

2 Reviews for Philip Michael Photography

Allison · Married on 04/26/2014

I don't even know where to start on how great Mike is! From the beginning he was nothing but awesome! My husband and I have crazy work schedules and planning a wedding did not fit in well with trying to find vendors. We went back and forth trying to setup a time to meet him and he was nothing, but accommodating with our schedules. As soon as we met him we knew he was our wedding photographer. We looked all over for photographers and kept coming back to Mike because he really was the most genuine. We didn't feel like he was trying to charge us for every little detail and we thought he had the right personality to handle our crazy family and friends.

We wanted to include our puppy in our engagement session and he was more than willing! He did such a great job and the pictures came out fantastic! Mike came to our rehearsal dinner and captured some awesome pictures that we might not have got if we would have left it to our family to take pictures. He was very comfortable and friendly around everyone and was nothing, but a delight.

When it came to the wedding day he did an amazing job! He was able to work around my husband and I getting ready in two different hotels in downtown Orlando and didn't complain one bit! He made us feel so comfortable we didn't dread having our pictures taken! It was an absolute pleasure working with him and my husband and I both agree we won't need to find another photographer as long as Mike is taking pictures!

Thank you again!

Sent on 05/07/2014

jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Mike is awesome! My husband wanted to pick the photographer due to his brief stint as a photography buff(my hubbs, not mike lol), combined with his disdain for most modern wedding photography. He stumbled upon Mike's portfolio and we both loved his eye and talent for composition. During our wedding, I barely remember seeing him-even during walking down the isle; he was truly a ninja, and he seemed to just disappear into the day. When we got our first couple of sneak previews(in under 48 hours mind you), we were blown away by the intimacy of the shots and the way he was right inside all of our special moments. We also had some odd requests, and he was more than willing and even enthusiastic about them and added some 'special effects' to our photos which were planning on doing ourselves! He suprised us and did it for us and it was EPIC!

He also has a great all inclusive rate and is really truly professional. We received most of our 'money shots' within a WEEK of the wedding, which was so awesome and so impressive to us and our family. Also, just recently one our DVDs got damaged and Mike personally dropped off another copy at our home for no charge! His quality of work and professionalism you'd be hard pressed to find a rival that wouldn't require you to re-mortgage your home. ;)

Also Mike more of a laid back, open vibe than most wedding photographers, which was very important to me, as I wanted someone who could just blend into our day and capture the moments. We liked him so much we decided to go back to him for our 'trash the dress' session instead of doing it on our honeymoon. Can't go wrong with Philip Michael Photography!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Philip Michael Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Altamonte Springs, 32701 See on map
    Location of (Philip Michael Photography)