188 wall st, Huntington, NY 11743 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,700
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Onphilm Productions

Hi! I'm Philip Harbor Jr. I'm a Long Island based cinematographer | photographer who strives to capture art with his lens. Whatever my subject is, I try to create a unique and different story; visual narratives that lure you into my world. My goal is to capture those special moments, that result in an ever lasting collection of memories and emotions.

Follow Onphilm Productions on

6 Reviews for Onphilm Productions

• I

Isabelle Capezza · Married on 05/08/2020

Incredible!

Working with Phil was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. At first, we were not going to hire a videographer, but after watching some of Phil’s work I knew it would be well worth it. We truly love our video and it has left us speechless. Phil is so easygoing and easy to work with – he is fun and kept us laughing all day, as well as very organized, reliable, and responsive. We are so glad we had Onphilm capture our wedding and that we can now re-live the best day of our lives through our incredibly beautiful video. Hire Phil and his team for your special day – you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Riana

Riana · Married on 09/28/2019

Cannot stop watching our video!

We worked with Phil and his team for our wedding video and did a couple of sessions beforehand to capture our engagement party and a casual session where my now-husband and I first met. Phil did a wonderful job capturing and producing our wedding day story. We love the moments he included and the sound bites; we both cannot stop watching and our friends and family are obsessed as well. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding planning and big day so special! We will cherish these wedding memories forever and are so grateful to have this beautiful video to watch for years and years to come.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Karen

Karen Rivera-Clemens · Married on 08/11/2019

Videographer

Phil did our wedding August 2019 at Insignia, best decision we ever made!! Our highlight video captured all the special moments of our wedding. Philip was easy to work with, he made us feel comfortable especially during such a hectic day. His cinematography was exactly what we wanted with our wedding video. I definitely recommend him for all couples who want to keep that memory alive ! Thank you Phil !

Sent on 10/12/2019

Onphilm Productions Pricing

Onphilm Productions Price Rates

• 188 wall st Huntington, New York, 11743 See on map
    Location of (Onphilm Productions)