Onphilm Productions

Huntington, New York View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Phil. I'm a Long Island based cinematographer | photographer who strives to capture art with his lens. Whatever my subject is, I try to create a unique and different story; visual narratives that lure you into my world. My goal is to capture those special moments, that result in an ever lasting collection of memories and emotions.

• Black-owned
    Rachel M. Married on 01/29/2022

Beyond Amazing

Working with Phil was everything we were looking for in a videographer. His editing style fit our vibe so well, and the moment we saw his instagram page we knew that this was the one and only videographer we wanted to have. The video is above and beyond what we expected (and that was already pretty high up there) its the perfect mix of moody, romantic and of course the party! He coached us through everything and made us feel so comfortable and natural while filming. 10/10 would recommend!! We can't stop watching the video.. so beyond obsessed with it!!
    Also want to give a huge shout out to showing up early from Long Island to Brooklyn in a blizzard!!!
  • I
    Isabelle C. Married on 05/08/2020

Incredible!

Working with Phil was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. At first, we were not going to hire a videographer, but after watching some of Phil’s work I knew it would be well worth it. We truly love our video and it has left us speechless. Phil is so easygoing and easy to work with – he is fun and kept us laughing all day, as well as very organized, reliable, and responsive. We are so glad we had Onphilm capture our wedding and that we can now re-live the best day of our lives through our incredibly beautiful video. Hire Phil and his team for your special day – you won’t regret it!
  • Riana
    Riana Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot stop watching our video!

We worked with Phil and his team for our wedding video and did a couple of sessions beforehand to capture our engagement party and a casual session where my now-husband and I first met. Phil did a wonderful job capturing and producing our wedding day story. We love the moments he included and the sound bites; we both cannot stop watching and our friends and family are obsessed as well. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding planning and big day so special! We will cherish these wedding memories forever and are so grateful to have this beautiful video to watch for years and years to come.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

188 wall st Huntington, New York, 11743
Location of (Onphilm Productions)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding