Philip Box

P.O.Box 269 715 N. Troy Highway Elba, AL 36323, Elba, AL 32461 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Philip Box

Philip Box is a professional wedding officiant and minister based on the Gulf Coast.

I try hard to be dedicated to each soon-to-be newlywed, going the extra mile to bring your vision to life. I will coordinate with you to come up with your dream ceremony, incorporating your creative opinion from the very beginning of the design process. I understand the importance of your celebration of love and I will aim to provide a tailored experience that is authentic your partnership.

I want to get to know you, and gaining an understanding of your preferences for your big day. I offer a wide spectrum of wedding events including traditional weddings, ceremony rehearsals, vow renewal ceremonies, civil unions, and non-religious occasions. I can also accommodates a variety of religious affiliations such as Catholic, Jewish, Hindu, and Anglican communities.

Give me a call and less talk about your special day! 334-763-0667

• Native American-owned
philips family 51 778821 160218443974573
philips family 51 778821 160218443974573

21 Reviews for Philip Box

Courtney R. · Married on 04/24/2021

We loved Philip!

Philip was great! We definitely recommend him! He is super kind and patient and helped us through the process for sure as we were having a destination wedding and didn't know anyone locally. He talked to us months before the ceremony so we knew what to expect and was open to changes last minute. He also took care of the marriage license details for us so we didn't have to worry about mailing it in from out of town. Thanks Philip for everything, you were wonderful!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Heather B. · Married on 04/24/2021

What a great day!

Philip was wonderful! He was very flexible as we wanted a beach wedding, but a storm was in the forecast. We made it to the beach, the sun was shining, the wind was blowing. and we got married. Philip listened to what we wanted, was available for phone calls to discuss details and ideas, and had recommendations in case the weather did not go our way. I highly recommend Philip.

Sent on 05/27/2021

Award

Philip Box FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    FL
    GA
    MS
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Kim Cannon Officiant Wedding Officiants

Phillip has an excellent reputation. I have never heard anything but sterling reviews of his services. You will be happy if you have the opportunity to work with him. He is trustworthy and professional!

• T. Darley Photography Wedding Photographers

You cannot go wrong with Philip Box, unless you happen to want personality-free:) Having done approximately 100 weddings, there are only a few officiants that I remember for more than a day or two. He's charismatic and real, witty while still being reverent. I liked him even before he said I was too young to have grandchildren (and actually meant it!) Save a piece of cake for Philip Box!

• Renaissance Portrait Studio Wedding Photographers

One thing is absolute. Regardless of where your ceremony takes place, a church, the beach, an island in the sun... the ceremony itself is an incredible culmination of your emotions, time, anticipation and energy. The service is in itself a memory of endless value. When you find an officiant with a passion for life and filled with joy for your new beginning together.. it is truly a blessing!

• P.O.Box 269 715 N. Troy Highway Elba, AL 36323, 715 N. Troy Highway Elba, AL, 32461 See on map
    3348972057 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Philip Box)