2 Red Ridge Lane, North Conway, NH 03860 Map · Phone number

About Philbrick Photography

A wedding and portrait photography service based in North Conway, New Hampshire that also services Nashua, Concord, and Manchester, Philbrick Photography consists of a husband and wife team that strive to capture the excitement and emotions of a couple’s special day. These photographers enthusiastically aim to create unique and memorable imagery through truly artistic impressions of some of the most important moments. Couples can work with the photographers on images they hope to capture and will cherish for a lifetime.

At Philbrick Photography, couples can expect images that are a balance of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles. All complete photo galleries are delivered as high-resolution digital files, but couples can opt for additional options. Couples can request associate coverage or a second photographer for their engagement, bridal, day-after, and boudoir sessions. If desired, they can purchase custom image reprints and wedding albums. Proofs can be provided prior to final production, if requested.

• Sydney Kerbyson Photography

11 Reviews for Philbrick Photography

• Adrienne

Adrienne B · Married on 08/03/2019

Book Jay and Vicki now!

Jay and Vicki captured our dream wedding on 8/3/19 at Waterville Valley. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and experience shined. Jay chatted with us before our day and gave us some recommendations to help ensure things went smoothly (unplugged ceremony for the win). They had creative ideas to make the most out of a spectacular outdoor setting. If you are looking to have someone capture your wedding memories, I highly recommend Jay and Vicki. Thanks for helping us capture memories that we will fondly look back on!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

We had a great time working with Jay and Vicki throughout the entire planning process and during our wedding. They were relaxed and fun, and since they were local to our venue they knew of all the great places to go for the best views and photos. We were so thrilled with the way our photos came out, and numerous friends and family members have complimented their work! They did a great job capturing the important moments without interrupting... in fact during the ceremony and most of the reception I didn't even notice they were there, which ultimately allowed them to capture some of the most authentic emotions throughout the day. We are so glad that we booked Jay and Vicki and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tegan · Married on 07/02/2016

Let me tell you just how amazing Jay and Vicki Philbrick are... I haven't even seen more than 4 pictures from my wedding this past weekend and I already feel the need to tell the world how amazing they are! The Philbricks' are a power couple. They come to your venue and they exude passion and knowledge about photography. Jay and Vicki are very serious about what they do and are very professional but you will be having a great time the entire time! They are so gifted in making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and letting you and your significant other be who you are. I swear they are some kind of lighting and scene setting geniuses as well, they will climb on and move anything to get a perfect shot. Your wedding is a day to remember and Philbrick photography has already proven to me in just 4 photos that my husband and I made the right decisions in choosing Jay and Vicki to capture it!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Philbrick Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Lotus Floral Designs LLC Wedding Florists

Jay Philbrick is a true artist who captures the beauty & emotion of a couple's wedding day through his lense. Jay's style is organic & natural, and his easy going personality puts people at ease. I am always thrilled to know Jay is the photographer on weddings or photo shoots that I am doing the florals for. A great guy with an incredible talent!

• 2 Red Ridge Lane North Conway, NH, 03860 See on map
    Location of (Philbrick Photography)