As your makeup artist I will work with colors and pigments that complement your skin, style and personality.
We will meet with you for a trial consultation at least a couple of months before the wedding, and will make recommendations on the best ways to prepare your skin for your wedding day. I will address any concerns and/or allergies that you might have to products or chemicals. And I should be able to cover any scars, marks or tattoos you don't want to show.
Allowing yourself to look absolutely radiant on your wedding day is not a luxury, it is an absolute must!
Here are some tips I put together before your big day:
Skin Care Tips
• Looking good requires you to feel good. Taking the time to exercise, following good eating practices, and drinking lots of water will help you and your skin look and feel great.
• Apart from any facials you may have, it is also important to set up a routine of skin care. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing and the occasional exfoliation treatment are the key to keeping your skin in tiptop condition
• If you are getting facials make sure the last one is at least two weeks before your wedding. Deep facial massage and manipulation can cause redness and bumps that may not go away in time for your wedding day.
• At your initial consultation, your makeup artist should first discuss with you any skin issues you may have. He/She should also find out if you have any allergies to products or chemicals that you are aware of.
• Have pictures ready with different styles of makeup you like.
• Try to schedule your trial run in the morning or early afternoon so you can really see how your makeup holds up for the entire day. You should only need to touch up with powder and lipstick.
• Check with your makeup artist about purchasing an emergency kit for the day of consisting of the powder and lipstick you'll be wearing.
Full trial run for your makeup
Contract up to 6 months in advance
Supply of all makeup materials; use of your own if you prefer
Services guaranteed in a professional and timely manner
Personal makeup shopping
Also available for videos, beauty, fashion and commercial print
Contact Christina for details 516-508-0925
If you need cute gift ideas or party favors visit: www.etsy.com/shop/PGBskincare
For more reviews & info. click here!
Call Christina at 516-508-0925
Other couples have also viewed:
9 Reviews for PGB - Makeup Artist & Skincare Expert
Recommended by 98% of couples
User4430258 · event on: 09/25/2014
Christina is very professional and wonderful. I was very happy with my facial with microdermabrasion. Will surely recommend to friends & family.Sent on 09/27/2014
Rosivel · event on: 09/19/2014
I absolutely loved my makeup , she was very professional & made my make up like I wanted it too look. I would recommend her to everyone I know.Sent on 09/24/2014
lisa · Married on 09/01/2014
Working with Christina took the stress out of worrying about my makeup for my big day. She worked with me and made me look beautiful. She had everything I wanted and made valuable suggestions to make me look perfect. She arrived early, was very professional and did a great job! Can't wait to use her for another special occasion! ( I had air brushing , ,make up application, individual eyelashes) .Sent on 09/08/2014