921 Pebble Creek Road, Smithfield, UT 84335 Map · Phone number

About Peter Loves Jane

At Peter Loves Jane, we love feeling love, we obsess over design and always set a pretty table. We can’t get enough of typography and texture. We love experimenting with design; taking the tried-and-true and combining it with something fresh. We think that a little dose of pretty is always a good thing. We would love to collaborate with you on your next design project.

A little about Nikkol: I currently live in Utah, but hail from St. Louis, Missouri; the beautiful city where all of our children were born. My husband is a jazz guitarist; plus he makes the best burgers I’ve ever tasted. (Seriously. Even D.C's fabulous Ollie Burger doesn't compare.) A few of my favorite things: old buildings, rainy days and wallpaper. I can’t pass up a pretty fabric (just ask my husband) or kissing the faces of my kids. I am inspired by fabulous prints, music and nighttime.

Follow Peter Loves Jane on

1 Reviews for Peter Loves Jane

MarGee · Married on 10/04/2012

Peter loves Jane was the best vendor I worked with throughout my entire planning process, I recommend her to everyone. By far I was more than pleased with my finished product.

Peter Loves Jane FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Michelle Leo Events
    Michelle Leo Events Wedding Planners

Time and time again Peter Loves Jane has delivered amazingly beautiful paper products to my clients. Easy to work with, creative and a beautiful designer, I love working with this company and have complete confidence referring them to my clients!

• Jessica's Photography
    Jessica's Photography Wedding Photographers

Peter Loves Jane creates beautiful invitations, she can also help you design a picture perfect wedding.

• 921 Pebble Creek Road Smithfield, 84335 See on map