Petals for Patients

Petals for Patients

About Petals for Patients

Share the beauty of your wedding flowers with the sick and terminally ill

Petals for Patients assists brides and grooms who want to share the beauty of their event flowers with hospice patients and their families.

For a service fee, we will pick up your flowers immediately following your event, create and distribute bouquets to sick and terminally ill patients, and provide you with a tax deductible receipt.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow Petals for Patients on

18 Reviews for Petals for Patients

I cannot recommend Petals for Patients enough. It was so very easy to arrange everything. with Wendy at Petals for Patients and my wonderful florist (Vicki at La Tulipe). Working with Petals for Patients continues to make me feel happy about where my flowers ended up! Flowers are so expensive, and you obviously can't take them all home after your reception. When they started to pick up the flowers at the end of the night, I was so excited that my flowers were going somewhere worthwhile, I hugged one of the guys who was helping to pick they up. Seriously, brides, please consider this. The small fee is more than covered by the tax deduction from your donated flowers and you will continue to feel happy about where your flowers went.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service, great value, great cause!

Profile Picture User2706249, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Even though I waited until the week of my wedding to arrange a Petals for Patients pick-up, staff was very responsive and flexible to my request. They came through exactly as they said they would, arriving right after my reception to gather up the centerpieces. They even worked out with my florist on returning of her glassware! Wonderful service, thanks!

Profile Picture J, 9/22/12, 8 Reviews

Petals for Patients FAQ

Petals for Patients is an awesome company that makes it possible for brides to really make a difference in the lives of the sick and terminally ill. So many beautiful flowers get wasted after weddings, it's a shame! Petals for Patients will come and pick up those flowers at the end of the reception and recreate beautiful bouquets to give to hospice and hospital patients. It's one of the greatest ideas around, and they are so easy and affordable to work with. They are so professional and friendly, and do amazing work. We highly recommend them!

Petals for Patients shares your beautiful flowers from your wedding reception to patients, bringing joy and smiles! Share your blooms with others! Valerie Artistic Floral Design, Inc.

Mequon, WI 53092   See On Map