Lake Mary, FL 32746 Map · Phone number

About Petals Event Firm LLC

Arrangements is an Floral Design and Management company that serves primarily in and around Central and North Florida. Specializing in Wedding Florals and Event Design.

We are extremely proud and incredibly excited to present to you our online shop! Shop our collections that match your colors and theme and book from home!

Flowers, Linens, Backdrops, Design & Planning ~PLUS~ Shop our gorgeous collections online from the comfort of your home! Bouquets, centerpieces, aisle pieces, boutonnieres, corsages, head wreaths, hair flowers, cake flowers, pedestal pieces. Offering fresh beautiful custom flowers <3 <3

We look forward to meeting you!

Follow Petals Event Firm LLC on

Multiple layered wedding cake
83ef82e8d92eed7d 1393976306883 p3

5 Reviews for Petals Event Firm LLC

Leeann · Married on 02/20/2010

Shauna was awesome! I loved working with her. She had so many great suggestions, and had working relationships with all of the my favorite vendors, so I knew I was getting the best quality and the best deal. She executed the day - of my wedding flawlessly and and the entire year before hand. She is now a good friend of mine!

Leeann - 2/1010

Sent on 03/31/2010

Kirsten · Married on 01/02/2010

It was such a breeze working with Shauna, She is super talented and turned my day into something really special. She knew all of the local vendors and I had an awesome time going to the meetings with her and having her negotiate contracts with me. It was so nice to have someone on my side! She saved me money and had incredible suggestions for everything Highly Recommend!!
    Leeann, 1/2010‎

Sent on 03/31/2010

Amanda · Married on 02/14/2009

Shauna and her team at Petals Event Firm were simply amazing. I wasn't positive if I actually needed a wedding planner, but my mom really encouraged me to go ahead and hire one. Boy, am I happy I did. I didnt realize the amount of time that it requires to plan a wedding, and plus she hooked me and my fiancee up with so many cool vendors and ideas, things we would have never thought of. It made out wedding so unique and special. Not to mention we got to actually enjoy the day and relax because shauna and the girls took care of everything for us (everything from bustling the dress to making sure we ate, to fielding questions and last minute disasters from the other vendors)

I would highly recommend Petals Event Firm to any bride who not only wants a fabulous wedding, but wants a lifelong friend as well.

Amanda, 2/2009

Sent on 08/10/2009

Petals Event Firm LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

Indian River Queen Boat Weddings

Very Creative!

• Flip Flops to Formal Travel
    Flip Flops to Formal Travel Wedding Caterers

Shauna and her team at Petals Event Firm are FABULOUS! They stay on top of cutting edge trends and don't miss a beat when it comes to details. Highly recommend!

• Lake Mary, 32746 See on map
    Website open 24 hours a day! Call to talk with us!