Petals by Alice

Pleasantville, NY View map

$3,064 Typical Price

We've been recognized as "Best of Westchester Wedding Floral Designer for 2011" by Westchester Magazine. This recognition is given to only one designer..

If you'd like to see more of our designs, please click on the Video link above. Serendipity magazine, Sept/Oct. 2012 issue has a full page spread of one of our centerpieces ~ check it out also. The 2012 Westchester Wedding magazine highlights one of our weddings from 2011. It's a Garrison couple!!

We've also been awarded the "WW Bride's Choice Award for 2013, 2012 and 2011"!! We're also delighted to be honored with theknot's "Best of Wedding Vendors - 2013 and 2011". Check out our fabulous reviews and fabulous designs and you'll know why!

Experience counts and with over 25 years of experience, Petals by Alice knows how to translate your wedding vision into stunning floral arrangements that reflect your unique and individual style.

As a premier Special Events Floral Designer, we offer full service decor including linens, Chinese lanterns, signs, chuppah/arbors, etc. Our boutique studio enables us to provide superior personal attention to just a few special clients each week. In testimonials we most often read the words, "Alice, you listened...then exceeded our expectations."

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$91

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$136

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,064

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• User1831878 2+ years ago
    When looking for a florist for my wedding, I was extremely picky and nervous. Flowers were so very important to me and I had something very specific in mind.

I met with a few florists, but it was when I met Alice that I knew the search was over. Before I even met her, she was so enthusiastic via email--the woman loves flowers--and you can tell.

My husband and I went to her location for our first meeting. It was so great to be able to see them preparing flowers for a wedding that day--awesome to see what kind of quality she produced. So beautiful and meticulous.

When Alice met with me, I could tell she knew her stuff and saw what I was going for. My only hesitation about everything was that I was worried that I wouldnt get to see a sample before the big day! Alice was very understanding and flexible and offered to do it for me weeks before the wedding using another brides flowers that were similar in color to mine--by that point I trusted that she would do a great job and didn't even feel the need to go see it before.

So glad I didn't, because on the day of..the flowers...WERE PERFECT!!!!!!! so beautiful, and pretty. exactly what I had in mind. She even listened when I emphasized lots of candles, with a very romantic and rustic look. The centerpieces with the tapered candles she did were perfect and exactly what I was looking for.

Alice knows what she is doing, and shes great at it. Thank you Alice!!
    Brooke Married on 07/26/2014
    We used Petals by Alice for our wedding at The Garrison Inn on 7/26/14. Alice and her team went above and beyond my expectations. Alice completely understood my vision and took the time with me to go over every detail before my wedding. She created the most gorgeous blush, white and ivory arrangements for our centerpieces. She also created the most amazing bouquets for both myself and my bridesmaids. The thing that impressed me the most were the very large (as requested by me) urns that were set in front of the pergola at the ceremony. She was able to use an amazing variety of blush, whites, ivories and light green flowers to create the urn flower arrangements that had both height and fullness. This was a little different set up than she usually does at this venue but she was happy and flexible with my vision and they turned out stunning. Our friends and family continue to tell us how wonderful the flowers looked.
    On another note, Alice and her team were true professionals throughout the planning process. Alice laid out a very organized contract for me so I knew there would be no "surprises" the day of the wedding.
    I would highly recommend Alice and her team!
  • User1823929 2+ years ago
    When we asked our reception venue who their favorite florist to work with was, he immediately recommended Petals by Alice. Her work for our July 2014 wedding proved to be a stunning reflection of what we were looking for! She was easy to work with, happily made adjustments to our plan as numbers got confirmed, and even took time on her day off to meet with me (an out of town bride). While her prices were higher than other quotes we received, we decided to go with her because of her experience with our location, her ample floral knowledge, and our confidence that she knew just what we wanted after our first meeting. The flowers really popped at both our wedding ceremony and reception and we were honored to be able to share the centerpieces as gifts to special guests. We would highly recommend Alice!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Petals by Alice 1
Gift
For 2011 - free throw bouquet and groom's boutonnierre....plus $25 towards your favorite charity!
Petals by Alice 2
Gift
New for 2011 - Free throw bouquet ...plus grooms Boutonnierre for all clients!!

Deborah K. O'Brien Photographer Deborah K. O'Brien Photographer Wedding Photographers

Beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements for centerpieces.

Sarma & Co. Photography Sarma & Co. Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure working with Alice. We have documented numerous weddings over the past few years where she has been the florist. Her designs are one of kind and extremely beautiful. Her floral arrangements always add something extra special to the ceremony site as well as the reception room. I know that I'll have a lot of stunning photos of the flower details to give to my client when Alice is doing the flowers. Her color combinations are very intuitive, she seems to understand her clients vision very well. I would highly recommend Alice for your next wedding! Sarma Ozols Sarma & Co. Photography

Jeff Tisman Photography Jeff Tisman Photography Wedding Photographers

Loved working with Alice at Stephanie & Ryans Weddings at The Garrison. Beautiful colors and from a photographers standpoint. They were built to last. They didn't fall apart when we were photographing them which sometimes happens.

29 Marble Avenue Pleasantville, 10570
Location of (Petals by Alice)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding