14 South Main Street, Morrisville, PA 19067 Map · Phone number

About Petals and Paper

Petals & Paper is a full-service floral and invitation boutique located in Yardley, PA. We provide quality products and services while keeping our clients' needs and tastes in mind every step of the creative process. We primarily provide floral services to clients in Bucks, Mercer, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties but can travel further for special events such as weddings and birthday celebrations. We can ship our paper products as well as other specialty items from our boutique to the rest of the U.S.

Follow Petals and Paper on

weddinginvite2
tandembikeinvite

2 Reviews for Petals and Paper

Linda · Married on 03/31/2012

Jessica was a delight to work with for the wedding invitations and much more. She has a wonderful artistic talent and was extremely helpful and provided much needed insight. There was never a problem when we wanted to add items, such as items for the bridal shower or cocktail napkins for the bride and groom. I highly recommend her talents and service. She was a true support and kept our timeline in mind with planning the wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2011

3.0

I found Petals & Paper through a contest I saw online. I ended up winning $300 worth of flowers! (Which, ultimately, ended up covering my tax & delivery charge.) I met with Jessica & Joon to discuss my wedding flowers and thought they were very nice. Jessica is really creative and had lots of ideas for my vintage baseball-themed wedding. After a few emails back and forth, she sent me an inspiration board and a logo she created. It was stunning! I told her my budget and was a little disappointed when my invoice showed that the entire budget was used almost to the dollar. My advice, if you don't really want to spend your whole budget, don't give them that number! I know it sounds weird, but I really wasn't expecting to spend what I did. Also, when I went back for the final meeting, we discussed a few other things that were brought up at the first meeting. She told me she would send me a new invoice. I had already told her my budget was solid and I could not spend a penny more. My new invoice showed a balance of and extra $600. I immediately emailed her and told her I could not afford anything else. After a few emails back and forth, Jessica assured me that she would fit everything in that we talked about (except maybe one or two small things I didn't mind changing.) In the end, my flowers were AMAZING and worth EVERY PENNY. Everyone loved them, my centerpieces were incredible, and the flowers lasted almost 2 weeks after the wedding. I do recommend Petals & Paper, but they are expensive! (But worth it.)

Sent on 09/21/2011

Petals and Paper FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up