1455 DEMING AVE STE 12, Sparks, NV 89431 Map · Phone number

Photos 6 Photos
Real Weddings 2 Photos

20 Reviews for Petal to the Metal

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

Petal to the Metal was a dream to work with! They made our visions come to life, all while at a reasonable cost.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

Sandy did my flowers for my wedding in October and they were absolutely stunning! I had a vision in my head of what i wanted my table settings to look like but she far surpassed it. I received so many compliments on the decor and I couldn't be more happy about how everything turned out. I am also in love with my bouquet and wish it would have lived forever!

Petal to the Metal is definitely not your old school florist creating boring old wedding arrangements. Sandy creates very modern, creative and unique floral creations. If you are looking for something traditional, I am sure she can do them wonderfully. But if you want something more out of the box, she is your girl!

Thank you Petal to the Metal for exceeding my expectations and creating wonderful bouquets and arrangements for my wedding day.

Sent on 12/21/2017

kathyjo · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a destination wedding in Reno and had no clue who to use for our florist. I found Petal to the Metal on Wedding wire, after receiving an outrageous price for flowers from another florist. I knew I loved Sandy Rose's style by her photo's she posted on Facebook & Instagram. We told her vaguely what kind of flower ideas we had, but just said "whatever you think" and for her to use her good judgement. We could have never imagined the beauty that she created. The few days before the wedding, I forgot to bring some specific vases I wanted for different areas at the wedding but she was able to adapt things from her shop to provide what we needed. I also had her do some specific table arrangements and orchid lei's for our rehearsal dinner & bridal suite which were also amazing! We used her wonderful Birch Arbor that she decorated in an amazing way. We are constantly getting compliments regarding the beautiful flowers from my daughter's wedding. The combination of flowers & textures were unlike I have ever seen. I wish we lived closer to Petal to the Metal so I could use them more often. If you have a wedding in the Reno/ Tahoe area...I would book her first! Sandy Rose is amazing and just a really cool gal. We will always remember what she did for us!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Real Weddings

• Epik Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Sandy is THE BEST in the area with her eye for detail and making your floral arrangements speak to your loved ones on your magical day. We see many flowers at weddings, but we know when Sandy and her team from Petal to the Metal take it to the next level. From small weddings to extravagant, Sandy can handle it all. Together we make weddings Epik!

• 1455 DEMING AVE STE 12 Sparks, 89431 See on map
    7754202187 (Phone number)
    Location of (Petal to the Metal)