3929-A Birch Street, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number

About Petal To The Meadow

We are a full-service, appointment-only floral studio located in Newport Beach, California. Each of our pieces is uniquely designed to tell a story that reflects our client's vision. Whether it's a wedding, corporate event, or party, we take the time to collaborate with our clients to ensure that our floral displays are not only memorable, but also suited to the taste of the event.

Our passion is dreaming up artistic arrangements that leave a lasting impression on guests and make our clients' events even more special.

Follow Petal To The Meadow on

o

2 Reviews for Petal To The Meadow

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 03/31/2012

Henry was such a wonderful person to work with in planning our wedding. I had pictures and an idea but he had a vision of what would work in the space for our reception and for our bouquets. I was on a tight budget and what Henry did with our venue and bouquets (The Dock) was amazing. He stayed in contact via email and I was never worried about whether or not things would be done on time or what the arrangements would look like. He was easy to trust because when I met with him, he listened to what I liked, took notes and pictures of the bouquets I picked out of magazines, and asked great questions to get a feel for the overall theme of the wedding and who my husband and I were as a couple. I knew I was in good hands!

The flowers were breathtaking! The colors he selected were spot on with our sea glass theme. The variations of blue in the flowers set against the ocean at Little Corona Beach were stunning - right down to the boutonniere for the groom. The pictures of my husband with the bridesmaids are so pretty - it was as if Henry saw each girls dress before and selected the flowers for the boutonniere that would pick up the blue hue from each girls dress.

I loved how unique my bouquet was - Henry used all types of blue and purplish flowers. I love muscari and Henry was not sure he would be able to get it due to the date of the wedding and the season. I have no idea how, but he found muscari and it was beautiful!!

The table arrangements were so gorgeous the owner of The Dock was thrilled when Henry let her keep them for a few days. Beautiful white orchids with a turquoise wire wrapped through each one floating in water above sea glass in vases of varying heights - some topped with a floating candle. The two large arrangements set on either side of the dock as we arrived and then moved to sit on either side of our table were unbelievable. Henry matched the colors of the flowers to our sea glass theme and selected flowers that complimented the bouquets and table arrangements.

Basically, I cannot think of enough adjectives to describe how beautiful the flowers for the wedding were and how amazing Henry is... I love flowers - I love to attempt to make arrangements. Henry is an artist - his creations are breathtakingly beautiful. I am so fortunate to have been introduced to him! I cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • User5081964 · 2+ years ago

Henry was amazing!! and Talented!!
    I wanted something unusual, and what he did was so beautiful, appropriate, unusual, and it looked so much more expensive than what I paid. He was wonderful to work with, very professional, understanding, patient, talented, just simply FANTASTIC!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Petal To The Meadow FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• 3929-A Birch Street Newport Beach, 92660 See on map