Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number

About Petal Scapes

We specialize in event floral design and container gardening. Flowers tell a story and we love helping them express themselves. It's magical when the artistry of design meets the beholder. From a wedding at the Fox to a corporate bbq; whether you are planning a wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, prom, homecoming, holiday party, dinner party or block party give us a call. We create atmosphere not just a focal point.

DecorativeArrangements
logo
Boutonniiers
Petal Scapes
Images relects our work with floral decor' and custom cake stands specially made for the bride and...
Centerpieces
Corsages
Corsages
DecorativeArrangements
logo

3 Reviews for Petal Scapes

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2008

Nichola Inc., is a part of the Paisley Umbrella collective. The ladies at Paisley Umbrella provide unique bridal services aimed at the creative bride. Nickie Summers is the custom jewelry arm of this operation.

Nickie was one of our vendors who from initial consultation was working over time for me. She bounced countless ideas my way throughout the entire process. It was from my conversations with her that I kick started the brainstorm process for creating the centerpieces. The hallmark of Nickie's services were her very open and laid back demeanor. Nickie kept reminding me that she was a bride too, and it made all of the anxiety I was feeling at times feel normal, and even more so unneccessary. When you are an inexperienced bride like me, it is so comforting to have past brides around. They have been in your position and understand all the phases you will go through.

What Nickie ultimately contributed to our wedding were hand strung pearl necklaces and earrings, that I gave to my bridesmaids as gifts and they wore on our wedding day. She also created a stunning necklace for me that matched the tone and flavor of my engagement ring, and also included my two favorite things, pearls and bows. She attached a beautiful ribbon inspired clasp on a three strand necklace of black pearls. It matched up to my dress perfectly in the most amazing contrast of black and white, diamonds, pearls, and lace.

The ladies of Paisley Umbrella are brillilant at what they do, and that is provide creative and customized touches for brides. They supercede the average bridal salon, as their goal isn't just to sell you a ton of products and services, but to transform you in to the bride you dream of being. No matter what that dream may entail.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Meaghan · Married on 01/27/2007

I had the most beautiful wedding ever and I owe it to Nickie Summers, owner/designer of Petal Scapes and Nichola Inc. Nickie did an amazing job with all of my flowers. The flowers on the alter were gorgeous, my bouquet was exquisite, and all eight of my bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. That was just at the church! The center pieces on each table were incredible. Every inch of my wedding that Nickie touched sparkled and shined with beauty. I didn't worry about one thing through the entire wedding planning process working with Nickie. She had the most amazing ideas and everything she suggested I absolutely LOVED!

Nickie also designed and made all of the jewelry I wore and the jewelry that my bridesmaids were given to wear the day of my wedding. My girls loved the jewelry and even more so that they could wear it again! From the crystals to the clasps, each piece of jewelry was made with the best quality of materials. Nickie is an artist with amazing talent.

I look back at the pictures of my wedding day and just smile. I look at the center pieces, the bouquet I tossed, the cake plateau, the boutonni�res, the bouquets, the flowers on the pews with such gratitude for Nickie and all she did to help make my wedding day a dream come true. She is the best of the best!

Sent on 11/08/2009
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 05/29/2010

Very detailed oriented and tries to make your vision come true.

Sent on 06/15/2010