1050 N El Mirage Rd Building B-101, Avondale, AZ 85323 Map · Phone number

About Petal Pusher

One of Phoenix, Arizona's premier floral design boutiques, Petal Pusher is truly inspired floral design. With a creative approach to floral design and event conception, we pride ourselves with the ability to work with our clients to expand their ideas and enhance the outcome of their special event. Our consultations are complementary and by appointment. We look forward to connecting with you.

IMG0491
April2320090041
Classicmonkeytail

62 Reviews for Petal Pusher

Kaytie · Married on 11/12/2016

My floral meeting was by far one of the most memorable things about planning my wedding. Not only was I ecstatic that Tamara and her team were available on the date of my wedding but she far exceeded any expectation I ever had. She had so many incredible ideas when we met and was patient with me when I explained I didn't have a clear vision of what exactly I wanted.

Not only did Tamara show me all my options, both floral and rentals, but she also sent me a stunning proposal that gave me an exact idea of what our wedding was going to look like. However, just when I thought that proposal couldn't get any better, then she and her team showed up on our big day and when they walked into my getting ready room with the bouquets, I was literally in tears. She presented bouquets that I could have only dreamed would be mine in real life. They were so vibrant, beautiful, full, and perfect in every way possible. It's almost been a month already since our wedding and I'm still receiving texts and calls stating that they have never seen such a stunning wedding - which is largely due to such stunning decor and floral.

I will never be able to thank Petal Pushers enough for such an incredible experience.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

Tamara and the Petal Pushers team were amazing to work with. Working in the industry, I am able to work with the team on a professional level in addition to my own wedding. Working with so many vendors in the industry, there are many florists to choose from but Petal Pushers is one of the best. Selecting Tamara and Petal Pushers was one of the best and easiest decisions. I've seen her do gorgeous work time and time again. Tamara completely took our vision and ran with it, exceeding our expectations. The florals, centerpieces and decorations were absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

Tamara went above and beyond. I had an unusual request for our wedding flowers and Tamara was able to make it look even better than I imagined! Everyone raved about the floral decorations. She worked within my budget and I couldn't believe the quality of her work and the amount of flowers we were able to get. Tamara is very accommodating and professional and I recommend using Petal Pushers for all of your events!

Sent on 01/16/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Petal Pusher FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Set the Mood Floral
    Set the Mood Floral Wedding Florists

Tamara at Petal Pusher is the most amazing floral designer. She and her team create, design and execute the most stunning weddings and events imaginable. If you are looking for someone that will knock your socks off and create the wedding or event of your dreams Tamara is the one to call!!!

• Melissa Jill Photography
    Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

As florists go, I work with these guys more than anyone else. They are true artists and are clearly passionate about what they do. Everything they create is drop-dead gorgeous. To see some of the weddings we've done together, click here: http://www.melissajill.com/blog.cfm?q=Petal+Pusher&x=26&y=11 And here's a special Q&A with owners, Tamara & Matt: http://www.melissajill.com/blog.cfm?postID=1085&favorite-vendor-spotlight-petal-pusher-florist

• Photography by Verdi
    Photography by Verdi Wedding Photographers

We have worked many, many times with the Petal Pusher both at shows and at weddings and have had the privilege of photographing their beautiful flower arrangements. They are always timeless, fresh, innovative and beautiful. You won't be sorry you used this vendor for your floral needs.

• 1050 N El Mirage Rd, Building B-101 Avondale, 85323 See on map