483 12th St., Ogden, UT 84404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Petal Perfect Weddings by Lund Floral

Kay · Married on 06/30/2018

Loved working with Lund. The floral consultation I had was very professional. I really enjoyed picking out the flowers and designs I wanted and Erin was incredibly patient and worked with me on my budget and my vision.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Julie · Married on 06/04/2017

My daughter was married earlier this month at Snowbasin resort in Huntsville, UT. She used Lund Floral to provide all of the flowers for her wedding and we were so pleased with their work. They were able to completely create the vision my daughter had based on photos she provided and through an in-person consultation. The florist provided multiple options to help her figure out ways to stay within budget. They delivered all of the flowers to the venue, did all of the set-up including extras such as the aisle runner, and setting up our own candles that we provided in addition to theirs. They also cleaned everything up after the ceremony. While wedding florals are certainly not cheap, they truly did create an elegant atmosphere and made the venue look absolutely stunning! I was also touched that at the end of the evening, the florist made a point of pulling me aside to tell me what a pleasure my daughter was to work with and how she appreciated her kind attitude, etc. We highly recommend Lund Floral for wedding flowers!

Sent on 06/27/2017