10020 N Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock, AR 72227 Map · Phone number

About Petal Chik Designs

Petal Chik Designs is a free-lance floral and event design business based in Little Rock, Arkansas. Focusing purely on custom work for weddings, parties, and business banquets, Petal Chik will create the perfect atmosphere for your special events.

Planning an event can be very stressful, so let Petal Chik Designs make choosing flowers and decor an easy and relaxing experience. Start off with a free consultation and let us create an event plan that is custom designed to your needs and specifications. We will work within your budget to create the perfect atmosphere for the special day. Whether you are looking for traditional event flowers or contemporary floral art, we can provide you with the best prices, quality and service.

5232851185576869243 n 51 719719

Petal Chik Designs 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful!

Autumn was able to take all the ideas (and pins on Pinterest) I had and create the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day IN MY BUDGET. She's an angel.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Petal Chik Designs 8
    Petal Chik Designs 9
    Petal Chik Designs 10
    Petal Chik Designs 11
    Petal Chik Designs 12

Mina · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved working with Petal Chik

Autumn is one of the sweetest, creative, and most professional person you will ever get to work with. I was in awe of how accommodating and helpful she was. She listened to all of my wild ideas and looked through every picture I sent her. The flowers she arranged were magical and beautiful. Everyone commented on the flowers and were impressed with how simple yet dreamy they are. I wish I lived in Little Rock because I would hire her to decorate every holiday and parties I have. It was worth the money!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Petal Chik Designs 13
    Petal Chik Designs 14
    Petal Chik Designs 15

Sydney · Married on 05/28/2017

Autumn was so incredible to work with! We only corresponded via email because I was too busy to meet in person and she made every part of my vision for flowers amazing! She always responded promptly and was flexible to make any changes I requested. She even accommodated a last minute addition to our order two weeks before the wedding! I can't say enough about how beautiful the flowers were. We received numerous comments on how amazing she did! Autumn even delivered the flowers an hour to us! She was amazingly affordable for flowers for a wedding party of twenty and nearly ten family members!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Petal Chik Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• DYV Events
    DYV Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Petal Chik for years and every wedding that she does for my clients is personalized and gorgeous. Owner Autumn gets my client's visions and truly makes their wedding day come to life. I highly recommend Petal Chick Designs!

• Jessika McCuin Weddings
    Jessika McCuin Weddings Wedding Planners

Autumn, of Petal Chik Designs, is a dream to work with! She will take your vision and turn it into exactly what you'd envisioned {plus some}. Coming from a wedding planner, her response time and professional demeanor make it so incredibly easy to work with PCD. I am looking forward to many more collaborations!

• Little Rock, 72205 See on map