22 Arrowhead Road, Bellingham, MA 02019 Map · Phone number

About Perspectives Photography

Megan Dupuis is the primary photographer and owner of Perspectives Photography. She received her BFA in Photography from the Massachusetts College of Art in Boston and currently serves the New England area.

Follow Perspectives Photography on

AlysonTaylor06
JR12

11 Reviews for Perspectives Photography

Mallory · Married on 10/13/2013

Megan is wonderful. She came highly recommended from a high school classmate and blew my mind at every turn. Her pictures capture energy and emotion and I am so thrilled with her work. We had an engagement shoot to get to know her a bit and feel comfortable kissing in front of the camera! She let us do our thing about 85% of the time, and the other 15% made great recommendations for how or where to stand. I really appreciated that she mostly stood back to capture what was going on but also gave us her professional opinions when necessary. As for the wedding day… let me just say that I had to tear myself away from looking at the pictures AGAIN to actually write this review. These are photos I will cherish for my entire life. Plus, as she showed us during the engagement shoot, she has a very calm and low-key presence which kept me and my groom calm as well. There was nothing frantic about the day, even when we went through a list of formal portraits. She’s a true professional and a really nice, kind person to be around all day on your wedding day! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Having Megan be a part of our special day was by far the best wedding decision we made. Not only were the quality of the pictures amazing but her eye for unique photo opportunities was spot on! Megan was very polite, professional and easy to work with. You couldn't even tell she was there except by all the wonderful memories she captured! She was very responsive to our requests and that made our day that much easier! All the special touches she adds to her work make the experience so personalized and memorable. Emily was also great to work with. They are an awesome team. Plus-we got our pictures back within the 6 weeks promised and some of our friends who got married before us still haven't gotten all there's yet! The experience was fabulous and I would recommend perspectives photography to all my friends and family and to any brides-to-be out there!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

I worked with Megan Dupuis at Perspectives Photography and am so pleased with the quality of our images! The photos are simply beautiful. Megan also put together our sign in book featuring our engagement shots, and our guests loved it. Now we have a great keepsake!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Perspectives Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• 22 Arrowhead Road Bellingham, 02019 See on map