148 Porter Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Map · Phone number

About Personal Touch Experience

We are a full service, off-premise special events catering company providing four star restaurant quality food and service to corporate America and you. We guarantee you peace of mind during your special event, when we commit ourselves to produce an event; it becomes as important to us as the occasion is to you.

Our highly trained staff are experts at providing exemplary service. In addition, we go the extra mile: From our air-conditioned kitchen to our well-maintained fleet of vehicles, we cover all bases.

IMG0825
IMG0825

3 Reviews for Personal Touch Experience

Personal Touch Experience made my dream wedding come true. The set up was beautiful. Ashley, the event specialist helped me create the look I exactly wanted. My centerpieces were elegant yet simple. The steak was cooked perfectly and all of my guests raved about the food. I was the bride and I got to enjoy every aspect of the day. The staff was accommodating, very sweet and every staff member had a smile on their face. I truly had the "Personal Touch Experience" you would say. My favorite part of using Personal Touch was that I felt everything was taken care of. Every worry I had, Ashley was right there. I would recommend Personal Touch to anyone else.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Christine · Married on 07/31/2010

Personal Touch Caterers is always 'outstanding' Whether you're celebrating a wedding or intimate party at home, PT makes you truly feel like a guest at your own event. The owner, John, is easy to work with and always goes above and beyond for his clients. I would highly recommend Personal Touch Caterers.

Sent on 09/03/2010

Joe · Married on 06/01/2010

"Personal Touch Caterers brings a level of quality and excellence to everything they do. From the smallest 6 person event to meetings attended by hundreds of guests, they never fail to dazzle our clients and earn rave reviews. Their staff is strictly first class, their pricing is always competitive and their food in terms of taste, preparation and presentation is simply unmatched." Joe, New Jersey

Sent on 06/14/2010

Personal Touch Experience FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 148 Porter Street Hackensack, NJ, 07601 See on map