Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Personal Scribe Services

Handwritten thank you notes the way you'd do it yourself . . . if you had time.

Here at Personal Scribe Services we know you're busy, or maybe your handwriting lacks a certain flair, or you just don't know what to say. But you do know that there's really no substitute for a personal, handwritten note to properly acknowledge your guests' generosity.

Yet somehow, what should be a labor of love has become an overwhelming task.

Relax. Personal Scribe Services is here to help.

The truth is that life gets busy, and when you're planning your wedding, it gets busier. During my previous career as a teacher, I saw so many of my colleagues who were planning to be married and I witnessed their time crunch up close. So I listened, I asked, and being happily married myself, I was able to confirm what I already knew:

• Writing thank you notes takes a lot of time.
  • The need pops up in the midst of everything else you have to do.
  • It's tempting to procrastinate because there's no specific deadline.

Six weeks?
Three months?
Up to a year?

What if you could hire someone you trust to write your thank you notes for you?

Well, now you can.

Contact Beth at Personal Scribe Services, then check write thank you notes off your to-do list.

Categories: Wedding Invitation, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow Personal Scribe Services on

6 Reviews for Personal Scribe Services

Addressing (1)

We used Personal Scribe Services for the envelopes on our Save the Date cards. The writing was beautiful. Beth is attentive and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to using her note services as well!
Beth, thank you again!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing

Great personalized service provided by Personal Scribe Services in the writing of thank you notes for my wedding. I just cannot thank them enough for taking this task off my shoulders. Hand written notes on lovely stationery make a beautiful statement of thanks.

Profile Picture User3987243, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I heard wonderful things about this Personal Scribe Service so I decided to contact Beth. She was so wonderful and easy to deal with. My invitations and thank you notes came out amazing, I'm so happy with everything she did for our wedding. She is by far one of the sweetest ladies I have ever delt with. She is accommodating, flexible, professional, kind and prompt. And not to mention extremely talented. I will definitely be using her services again in the future, and I would highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you Beth! :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Personal Scribe Services Pricing