Perkoski Photography

Strongsville, OH 44149 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Perkoski Photography

Creative and versatile freelance photographer in the Cleveland area. Media, environmental and personal portraits, events, product photography.

Currently, I am also managing photographer for Fresh Water Cleveland, a weekly e-magazine and website that reports on what's next in and around Cleveland. Each week, we offer up a fresh wave of stories covering Northeast Ohio's most creative people, businesses, organizations, and neighborhood developments. Our focus areas include technology, innovation, diversity, local food, and entrepreneurship. We speak to creative, highly mobile and curious people who are interested in where the growing companies are, where innovation is taking place, and where unique neighborhood transformations are taking root.

Previously, I was co-owner, co-publisher and art director for Balanced Living Magazine, a holistic-living publication distributed in the Northeast Ohio area. As one of the co-founders, I also helped to develop the look and content of the magazine. From 2003 until January 2008, when we sold the magazine. I created all the layouts, many of the ad designs and some of the photography (particularly the covers). Balanced Living continues today under new management.

Follow Perkoski Photography on

• Heather Danielle Photography
  • Michael Rhodes Photography
  • Harshita Mahajan Photography
  • 11 Eleven Photography

1 Reviews for Perkoski Photography

Bob is a long time friend of mine. Please don't let that color your opinion. I have a master's degree in art history and for a time was an amatur photographer myself. I love Bob's photographs, he is a wonder and is available though his website. His photographs are museum quality. I appreciated two things most having worked with Bob: First his prices were excellent especially since I didn't want an album package - just a disc so I could make my own wedding album; and secondly - Bob was able to get my groom to smile which is historically unheard of. His photos came out beautifully and he made my groom feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend Bob to anyone looking for quality photographs at reasonable prices.

Sent on 03/19/2013

• Strongsville See on map
    2169520206 (Phone number)
    Location of (Perkoski Photography)