Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Perfectly Planned

Perfectly Planned provides full service meeting and event planning for client meetings, appreciation events, weddings, rehearsal dinners, conferences and parties. We take care of all of the details so you don't have to. Packages range from a la carte consultation to full scale coordination. We can work to meet your needs within your budget.

• May June Events

Perfectly Planned 3
Perfectly Planned 4
Perfectly Planned 5

Devin Mijares · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing. If something went wrong, I guarantee you neither I or my guests ever knew.

We didn’t know much about the tasks a wedding planner would take on before our wedding, but we did know that every married couple we interacted with recommended getting a day of planner. After our initial planner unfortunately fell through, a friend connected us with Veronica. Looking back, in some ways I am thankful our first planner fell through because I am SO THANKFUL we ended up with Veronica!! I am definitely someone who is more organized and on top of details by nature, but I definitely didn’t need to be with Veronica. We booked her for day-of coordination which meant she read over contracts prior to setting up a day-of timeline, met with us to go over some initial details, came to the venue walk though (with notebook, questions, and draft timeline in hand!), and led our rehearsal in addition to our “day-of coordination.” She was quick to respond, very organized, very experienced, and as the bride – my biggest advocate. She gave advice when we sought it out, but ultimately said she was there to make what I want happen. On our wedding day, I know that Veronica worked incredibly hard! She was always in the background making sure things were running smoothly (honestly 100 things could have gone wrong and to this day I have no idea what they were), but when I needed her she just seemed to appear. There was one moment I realized I had forgot to tell her something and I was talking to a guest (only one) and mentioned if they happened to see her, to let her know I had a quick favor to ask. Not 5 minutes later I was talking to someone else, and out of the corner of my eye Veronica was standing, waiting for me to finish my conversation. I don’t know if my guest found her or if she has super-human hearing, but I was very impressed. I would choose Veronica again in a heartbeat! I can’t describe the amount of stress and anxiety she relieved for me. When planning a wedding, it is easy to feel like everything is resting on your shoulders. Veronica reminded me that there are people here to serve me, and make this day the day I had dreamed of – and in all honesty, it was better than I could have ever dreamed.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Wow! This is an incredibly thoughtful review. Thank you, Devin. I feel it was an honor to be a part of yours and Christian's special day. Now here is to happily ever after.
  • Debbie

Stone Tower Winery · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfectly planned was perfect! Veronica hensley = awesome!

My husband Tad and I hired Veronica as wedding coordinator for our daughter Alexandra's wedding on 10.19.18 - BEST DECISION, EVER!! We have thrown a lot of big parties over the years, so at first I wasn't sure we would need a "day of" wedding coordinator. WOW - SO very glad we hired her!!! Veronica's detail skills are second to none, we met with her several times prior to the wedding, and her advice and guidance was SPOT ON and excellent!! She reviewed contracts with various vendors, recommended vendors where needed, and gave excellent advice. When the big day arrived, she came early and stayed until the cars were packed up and practically was the last one out the door into the wee hours of the morning. She managed the schedule for the day, and the vendors to make sure everyone showed up on time and "played their parts" perfectly. She managed a couple of "hiccups" during the evening, behind the scenes, with grace and a "velvet glove"!! Her value is immeasurable - she allowed my husband, our daughter, her new husband and me to truly enjoy the day and evening, while she worried and worked through the details. We all knew she "had our backs" and she could not have done a more MAGNIFICENT job of it!!! THANK YOU, VERONICA for the gift of allowing us to enjoy this special day with family and friends, worry-free. You truly helped us to soak in and enjoy memories that will last a lifetime!!! - Debbie & Tad Wicker :-)

Perfectly Planned 6
    Perfectly Planned 7
    Perfectly Planned 8
    Perfectly Planned 9
    Perfectly Planned 10
    Sent on 11/03/2018

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you to you and Tad for trusting me. It was an honor and privilege to be a part of Alexandra and Evan's special day.

Susan · Married on 07/07/2018

We hired Veronica with Perfectly Planned for our daughter and son in law's wedding and are so happy we did. We selected her "Tie it all Together" package. She was fabulous to work with and kept everyone on schedule. Veronica reviewed every contract, gave helpful advice and recommendations on venders, venues, timelines and etiquette. The wedding was fabulous and we are still getting compliments on everything! Thank you Veronica! Our only regret is we can't relive that fabulous weekend! I would highly recommend Veronica!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Perfectly Planned's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was a joy to be a part of your family's special day.

Perfectly Planned Pricing

Perfectly Planned Price Rates

Perfectly Planned FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Mike Heuer
    Mike Heuer Wedding Musicians

Veronica is an A+ wedding planning and coordinating professional. Always on point and super adaptable to any unforeseen changes in plan - essential for any marrying couple on wedding day. 100% recommend.

• Haymarket, 20169 See on map