Lewisville, TX 75077 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

52 Reviews for Perfectly Planned by Pati

Kristin · Married on 08/26/2017

My fiancé, my family, and I all LOVED working with Pati. Not only did she keep us on track with everything wedding related, but she went above and beyond. She truly understand the environment I was trying to create at the wedding, and offered great input to make my wedding better than I could have imagined! Pati is incredibly genuine and truly cares about her clients and all the vendors she recommends. Pati's experience and care places her above all the rest. Our favorite saying during the engagement period was "Thank God for Pati Gann. We could not be doing this without her". I wouldn't want to plan a wedding without Pati and would highly recommend her to any bride I meet!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Megan · Married on 06/04/2017

Pati is amazing! I was stress free and she gave me advice on all of the things wedding related! She was a great help with organizing my schedule and keeping our boys on time (we all know that struggle)! Our special day would not have gone so perfectly without you pati! Thank you so much for all you did for Shayne and I!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/29/2017

Both my daughter and I work full time. Pati's help with planning my daughter's wedding was essential. Pati offered invaluable guidance in making all kinds of decisions from finding vendors, working out transportation to the church, to creating a flawless timeline, and working behind the scenes on the big day. As parents, we were able to enjoy every minute of our daughter's wedding and reception. Pati is diplomatic, gracious, helpful in handling every detail, and a lovely person to work with.

Sent on 05/18/2017