2805 Catherine, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Map · Phone number

Picture3
J 26K5

8 Reviews for Perfectly Pictured

Colleen · Married on 07/18/2008

Our photographer did an amazing job! He guided us through all the photos, positioning and events so easily. As a result we have great photos to share with our family and friends. He captured our special day so spectacularly that we keep going over the pictures (like a storybook) to recall all the events. Our photographer (Josh) was super professional and a really nice guy. We felt so at ease because of him! I cannot say enough about his great work and how wonderful it was to have him chronicling our wedding day!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2008

Karah · Married on 06/16/2007

I could have not asked for anything better! Josh and Perfectly Pictured made our big day much less stressful. I was planning a wedding in Orange County and living 5 hours away. Josh was very flexible and made himself readily available for the many questions that I had. He was very knowledgeable and I knew that everything was being taken care of so that I could just enjoy the day! He captured the day beautifully and we have wonderful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. I would definitely recommend Josh and Perfectly Pictured!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Scott · Married on 07/24/2004

Josh was absolutley amazing. From start to finish, he took the time to answser all our questions and was very attentive. Its such an important day and choosing a photographer is a big decesion. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Perfectly Pictured again and again. His photos were incredible and the creativity of certain shots he took from different angles were awesome. I've seen other photographers at weddings asleep at the switch and miss great family shots. Josh seemed to always be there, capturing great moments but at the same time, we didnt even notice his prescence.

Sent on 08/07/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• 2805 Catherine Santa Ana, 92705 See on map