Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment & Lighting

Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment & Lighting

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

38 Reviews for Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment & Lighting

Liability Insurance (1)

Gary and Tommy did a fantastic job for my wedding this past September. They were a perfect choice as they played music everyone enjoyed, Tommy interacted with the guests, and they were so easy to work with. There wasn’t very many people sitting at the wedding and that’s what I was aiming for. Great guys!

Profile Picture natalie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We hired Perfect Sounds in February 2017 for my daughter's wedding on August 19th. Gary was amazing from the very beginning! My daughter lives in California; so Gary met with me to get the overview of the wedding; met with us again when my daughter came home for her wedding shower to confirm details; then stayed in contact with us the week before the wedding to ensure he had all of the details he needed for he and Tom to host a memorable evening for us. We changed details up at the last minute, and Gary and Tom did not miss a beat. Do not underestimate the impact and importance a great DJ has on your reception. Gary and Tom will not disappoint; they are professional, experienced, have an amazing sound system, are able to read your guests' reaction to the music, and kept the dance floor packed all night! We had so much fun!! I highly recommend them. Thank you Tom and Gary for helping to create such a memorable evening!

Profile Picture Deb , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Choosing Perfect Sounds for our wedding entertainment was one of the best decisions we made! Tom and Gary and their wife's were the best to work with!! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was special! We had some VERY last minute changes (I sent and email at mid-night the night before) and they were able to make all the changes and the show went on flawlessly! We had a small wedding of about 50 people and there were able to keep the dance floor full, they had great energy. Their lovely wife's ran the photo booth and were very professional and friendly. We had a distention wedding and were not able to meet them before and, they worked with us and we did a phone confession to go over all the details! I would differently recommend them!

Profile Picture rachael, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews