Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Perfect Princess Events

Floral and design decor for wedding and events in CT

Perfect Princess Events is a floral, event design, and invitation studio located in Connecticut.  We provide beautiful fresh flowers, well design elegant events, and quality invitations and stationery for your wedding or event.  We are passionate about making your wedding and event fabulous.  We love designing floral, events, and invitations that will best enhance the look and feel of your style.  Attention to detail is our specialty, along with our personal touch. Every person is unique and you should have an event that truly reflects your personal style.

“Creating a PERFECT event into a lasting memory .”

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (5)
Altar Decor (5)
Aisle Decor (4)
Flower Petals (1)

Princess Perfect Events did an incredible job on my wedding. Helena was amazing and so helpful. She sat down with me to make sure what I was envisioning was what I would get on my wedding day. She made sure to get every little detail right. She walked me through everything and helped me when I was not sure what to pick. She took care of everything on my wedding day and I did not have to worry about a thing. From the bouquets and buttoners, to the church arrangements to the reception centerpieces, she did it all. We received so many compliments on our centerpieces and I actually was stunned when I saw them for the first time. Thank you Helena! Your work is amazing.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Helena from Perfect Princess Events for the flowers for our wedding was a joy. She was able to take my vision for our wedding flowers and make it a reality. When I showed up to my venue on the day of my wedding, the bouquets were in our bridal suite in water labeled for each of the members of our bridal party, she put boutonnieres all of the men, and gave the corsages to all of the women, the garland she created for the mantle for our ceremony looked beautiful, and the centerpieces she created were absolutely gorgeous. Helena was able to take my Pinterest ideas and make them into a reality and all of our guests noticed how amazing everything looked, I would recommend Perfect Princess Events to all of my family and friends. We are so lucky to have worked with Helena.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Helena was a dream to work with! When I was shopping for quotes for the wedding, I got pricing that was all over the place. A few quotes that came back to me were way over budget by at least double. But no one gave me options. Helena took the time to sit with me over phone calls to come up with a decor plan that could work for us and provided a quote that was very reasonable. She had so many ideas about how to make everything very cohesive and still beautiful, and even took the time to schedule a Skype conversation to actually show me what she had in mind since we weren't going to meet until less than a month before the wedding. She even accommodated my last minute changes.

On the day of the wedding, when she brought the bouquets into my bridal suite, I could not believe my eyes. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Our reception decor was to die for and we received so many compliments on how the centerpieces looked.

To cut the long story short, if you are looking for a decor planner/florist who will work with you and deliver 100%, Helena is the way to go. Also, because no one deserves to go broke over some wedding flowers. Thanks Helena!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amaka, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Perfect Princess Events Pricing

1:30 minutes
CT wedding Florist and Event Design | PPEvents
1:08 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Helena is one of a kind florist. Super talented, a pleasure to work with, always on time and always ready to make you happy. I have worked with her numerous times - both on styles shoots and real weddings - and she has rocked every single one of them. I would gladly recommend her to any bride!

Always a pleasure when Helena is on-site for floral design. She knows exactly what to do to enhance the ballroom playing off our chandeliers which drip in diamonds and our gorgeous pillars! Our brides are never disappointed with her work!

Perfect Princess Events does outstanding work! I have photographed some amazing floral creations that you will not see anywhere else! I recommend highly!

Helena is a creative genius! The ideas that mull around in her head are amazing...but wait until you see them come to life! I have seen Helena backed into some corners and she has come out smiling and with fab ideas! Talent like Helena's needs to be enjoyed through her floral artistry! Thanks Helena for providing me with some amazing arrangements to photograph!!

Perfect Princess Events , they will help make your wedding day special.

Events