Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Perfect Planning

Celebrate Everyday

Full Service, Month-of, Day-of Coordination and Stylized Engagement Sessions.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Perfect Planning on

17 Reviews for Perfect Planning

As a former intern for Perfect Planning, I was already well aware of Jennifer's talent and expertise when my husband and I hired her for our wedding. Working with her behind the scenes for her clients, I saw first hand her creativity, attention to detail, and professionalism, and I knew I didn't want to go through my wedding day without her. HIring her was one of the best decisions we made, and thanks to her and her team our big day went off flawlessly!

When we had our first meeting, I was waist deep in planning and completely overwhelmed by stress. I had so many design ideas and things I wanted to make (I was the creative DIY bride) that I was having a hard time organizing and prioritizing. Jennifer immediately put my mind at ease and helped us lay out a plan. She still managed to amaze me with her knowledge, asking all the questions we hadn't thought of and offering so many helpful suggestions. She understood our vision and knew exactly what had to be done to achieve it. She went with us to appointments, helped us pick out rentals, emailed and called our vendors for us, and even helped us negotiate some details with our caterer.

From the rehearsal to the wedding day, she perfectly managed the set up of decor and the flow of vendors, guests and the bridal party. I had some specific and unique design ideas that were complicated and time consuming to set up, but Jennifer and her team executed everything just as I had visioned, adding personalized and beautiful touches to the whole night.

I was so stress free on my wedding day that my bridesmaids were calling me the zen bride! And I was, because I knew I didn't have anything to worry about. Not only did she keep us on schedule, she also kept our guests moving from one event to the next so no one ever got bored. Our guests are still talking about how smoothly the evening went and how much fun they had! We had an absolutely incredible wedding thanks to Jennifer, and we would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Jennifer and her team for our wedding and it was by far the best decision we made! From the minute we met Jen we knew she was the girl for us and our gut feeling was right...she was a dream throughout the entire process!! We loved how she only takes 10 events at a time; the experience with her and her team was truly personal. She was always available, always willing to give help/advice (even when I needed help choosing a dress!) and was always willing to go the extra mile for us Jen & her team were rockstars on our wedding day!! It was such a relief not having to worry about a thing on our wedding day and I couldn't have imagined the day without her. My husband was hesitant to have a planner as we were on a budget but even he agreed that Jen & her team was the best decision we made!! I would highly recommend hiring her for full service planning. It was such a godsend to have her and all her ladies available to help us with everything. Thanks so much Jen!!! You're the best!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/19/13, 1 Review
4.3

We were very grateful to have Jennifer working with us in preparation for our wedding and for the ability to feel confident about handing over the reigns on the day of. Two things that would have made the experience of working with her even better for us would have been more consistent communication and follow through with things we spoke about in the months leading up to the day, and more assistance with helping us stay within our budget instead of continuing to suggest embellishments that were exciting and fabulous that we couldn't say no to!, even when we were clearly over budget and still had some ways to go. But the wedding was certainly beautiful! Jennifer and her team executed everything so well the day of and we were incredibly grateful for the sense of ease that gave us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User3619472, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

Non-Religious
Religious
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
We've worked with Jennifer Fox of Perfect Planning on many events. She's knowledgable, friendly, professional and a true class act. When you work with Jennifer you feel like her only client - and you won't be disappointed in the service she provides.

With Perfect Planning, you won’t be disappointed! Jennifer is creative, responsive, practical and organized. From start to finish, her clients feel well taken care of, guided in the right direction in order to realize their vision.

Jennifer and her staff create breathtaking events, time after time. Their skill to make every detail flawless is second nature for Perfect Planning. If you’re looking for a planner with style, professionalism and who will exceed your expectations, call Jennifer! We love her and you will too!

Love working with Jennifer! Her ideas and energy are contagious. For a gorgeously designed and stress-free event, contact Perfect Planning!

Jennifer is great to work with, she is organized and keeps on top of all the little details.

87 PROS I KNOW