Portland, OR 97212 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Planning

Full Service, Month-of, Day-of Coordination and Stylized Engagement Sessions.

Follow Perfect Planning on

17 Reviews for Perfect Planning

Molly · Married on 11/08/2013

As a former intern for Perfect Planning, I was already well aware of Jennifer's talent and expertise when my husband and I hired her for our wedding. Working with her behind the scenes for her clients, I saw first hand her creativity, attention to detail, and professionalism, and I knew I didn't want to go through my wedding day without her. HIring her was one of the best decisions we made, and thanks to her and her team our big day went off flawlessly!

When we had our first meeting, I was waist deep in planning and completely overwhelmed by stress. I had so many design ideas and things I wanted to make (I was the creative DIY bride) that I was having a hard time organizing and prioritizing. Jennifer immediately put my mind at ease and helped us lay out a plan. She still managed to amaze me with her knowledge, asking all the questions we hadn't thought of and offering so many helpful suggestions. She understood our vision and knew exactly what had to be done to achieve it. She went with us to appointments, helped us pick out rentals, emailed and called our vendors for us, and even helped us negotiate some details with our caterer.

From the rehearsal to the wedding day, she perfectly managed the set up of decor and the flow of vendors, guests and the bridal party. I had some specific and unique design ideas that were complicated and time consuming to set up, but Jennifer and her team executed everything just as I had visioned, adding personalized and beautiful touches to the whole night.

I was so stress free on my wedding day that my bridesmaids were calling me the zen bride! And I was, because I knew I didn't have anything to worry about. Not only did she keep us on schedule, she also kept our guests moving from one event to the next so no one ever got bored. Our guests are still talking about how smoothly the evening went and how much fun they had! We had an absolutely incredible wedding thanks to Jennifer, and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • User2010549 · 2+ years ago

Being that my wedding was in November 2012, this review is LONG overdue, but I am compelled to tell you how absolutely wonderful Jennifer and her team are. If you are looking for a professional, extraordinary, and amazing planning service, Perfect Planning is the only choice.

When I got engaged, I wanted a wedding that was beautiful, full of detail, representative of both my husband and I, and had a flawless timeline. I also wanted my entire family to RELAX; they were all so accustomed to overseeing timing and decorating details at other family member's weddings. It was important to me to hire a planner that would oversee every detail in planning, but more importantly oversee the day and have everything run smoothly. Jennifer and her team excelled in this; I cannot speak highly enough of their professionalism, genuine love for what they do, and the sense of security they provide.

Jennifer is a TRUE professional. I was not the easiest bride. I'm a creative person with a million ideas all the time, and it was only amplified when it came to my wedding. With all my ideas, Jennifer was able to truly see through all the excitement and craziness, and really get to the core of what I wanted. She took what was important to me and created the most beautiful, flawless, special day of my life. Any project I took upon myself, she was right there with me. Any question I had, we would find an answer together. Any concern I had, she was there to reassure me and figure it all out. The amount of service, the absolute value of her expertise and professionalism, is COMPLETELY worth what you pay.

Almost two years later, I still have friends and family comment how perfect, flawless, and fun our wedding was. Everything was planned, any hiccup the day of was dealt with in a timely manner and with complete control. I had absolutely nothing to worry about, but more importantly, my family could enjoy the day with no responsibilities except to have a good time. SHE'S AMAZING!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Sequoia · Married on 06/16/2012

Jennifer Fox and her team were extremely professional while being tons of fun to work with while planning my special day. They had original ideas and listened well to my fiance and I. Most importantly, they gave us the relaxation and peace of mind on our wedding day that I KNOW I wouldn't of had otherwise.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Perfect Planning FAQ

• My Bartender
    My Bartender Wedding Caterers

We've worked with Jennifer Fox of Perfect Planning on many events. She's knowledgable, friendly, professional and a true class act. When you work with Jennifer you feel like her only client - and you won't be disappointed in the service she provides.

• Vibrant Table Catering & Events
    Vibrant Table Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

With Perfect Planning, you won’t be disappointed! Jennifer is creative, responsive, practical and organized. From start to finish, her clients feel well taken care of, guided in the right direction in order to realize their vision.

• Flowers For You
    Flowers For You Wedding Florists

Jennifer and her staff create breathtaking events, time after time. Their skill to make every detail flawless is second nature for Perfect Planning. If you’re looking for a planner with style, professionalism and who will exceed your expectations, call Jennifer! We love her and you will too!

• Portland, 97212 See on map