Perfect Dress of Rome

• Bridalpanacheshop Vintage Gowns
  • The Sentimentalist

8 Reviews for Perfect Dress of Rome

• User5201045 · 2+ years ago

I want to thank you for the wonderful experience and gorgeous dress that I gained from your beautiful store. Darcy and Amanda were absolute joys, and gave great advice. I wouldn’t have even tried on the beautiful dress I’m going to purchase without Darcy bringing it in for me. Thanks Darcy! We will be returning to pick out bridesmaids dresses as well. Thanks so much for being a part of a special time in my life! See you soon.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

I had picked up my sister from the airport in Atlanta and we decided to do some wedding dress shopping while in Georgia.. we went to 4 different stores and our last stop was Perfect Dress of Rome before we went home. The store was about to close and I still wanted to try on dresses, the owner and staff were kind enough to let me try them on. I found my PERFECT dress! As soon as I put it on I knew it was THE ONE! I loved the staff so much we chose to get the groom and his party's attire from them as well! When my dress and the guys tuxs' were ready to be picked up they called us to let us know. I HIGHLY suggest Perfect Dress of Rome!

Sent on 12/07/2016

The Perfect Dress of Rome truly felt perfect! I loved how kind and genuine the ladies were. I found my dress there and knew it was the one without having to go shop at different stores. Most of the dresses are budget friendly, and even if the one you want isn't, they will work with you and you can make payments.

Sent on 06/06/2015

• Rome See on map
    Location of (Perfect Dress of Rome)