Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Perfect Dream Weddings

Welcome to the Perfect Dream Weddings

"Make your dreams come true......

with Perfect Weddings by Jen

your Wedding Specialist. "

Here at Perfect Dream Weddings we take special
care of your dream. I take each wedding professionally and personally .
After I planned my own wedding I just got hooked on planning .
I come from a big family and I have had to plan each birthday .As well have a son who is 4 .
So I can handle anything that gets tossed my way. We have packages that we do just day of or  so
that i do everything for you .From Invitations to your shower.Everything in between.So think about
handing over the  wedding keys to a wedding consultant such as Perfect Dream Weddings.
So sit back and enjoy the wild ride we can getting married. Let Perfect Dream Weddings do
all the legwork .We'll do hire all the  vendors, negotiate contracts and even may save you money,so
you wont break the piggy bank.

Packages

Day of Coordination....................................................................................$550
Ultimate Wedding Coordination..................................................................$1300
Assistance with welcome bags...................................................................$150
Shower, Bachelor/Bachelorette Coordination.............................................$250
Destination Wedding Coordination............................................................Call for pricing