Perfect Day Music & Photo Booth Rentals

Perfect Day Music & Photo Booth Rentals

About Perfect Day Music & Photo Booth Rentals

Packages starting at $1095 Wedding DJ services - $595 Photo Booth rentals

Packages starting at $1095 Wedding DJ services - $595 Photo Booth rentals

Perfect Day Events is committed to providing you and your guests with the highest level of professional, courteous service at a great price. We provide professional wedding and special event DJs and MCs, photo booth rentals, up lighting, slide show rentals and more.

Whether you are interested in a Photo Booth Rental or need a DJ for your upcoming wedding, we will help you create and enjoy a day that everyone will look back on as a truly fun, and meaningful event. We consistently have the lowest rates in our service area.

Visit our website at www.perfectdayevents.com for complete package details.

Please call (707)-292-2169 or e-mail us at noel@perfectdaymusic.com for a quote, with any questions or to set up a free no obligation consultation.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (5)
Photobooth (4)
Uplighting (2)
Projector (1)

We had Noel as our DJ for our wedding at Fairview Napa. From the beginning, he made it so easy for us all to be on the same page with the music. His communication throughout the planning of our event made was extremely prompt and he answered any questions we had.

As for the big day, he was there to greet us and give us the run down for how everything was going to go. Throughout the reception he steered us through entire time to where all we had to worry about was having fun. He was an awesome DJ for our wedding. The dance floor never stopped until it was time to go! I would recommend Noel for any event.

Thank you Noel for making our day awesome!!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Noel and his team were great for our wedding last weekend. We held it at Oakmont, which they work with frequently, so they already knew the team there, and vice versa. Noel was very prompt and answered all of our questions in timely manner. Music was fun and flowed well.

Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Whittney, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Perfect Day Music & Photo Booth Rentals Pricing

7 Photos

My Photo Album

7 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Noel is the best! I've been privileged to work beside Noel and be a client of his. Be it DJ or photobooth, he'll get you exactly what you need in the most stress-free way.

Perfect Day Music & Photo Booths! Great staff, efficient and fun. They will make your wedding so memorable as your guests will have a great time.

Noel is a wonderful DJ and a wonderful man. He's a real pro. I have worked a dozen weddings with him as DJ and he is professional, kind, and a great support to brides and grooms on their day.

Noel is the best DJ I've worked with! He has great attention to detail. He keeps the flow of an event going like no other. I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to work with him at several different venues. Thanks so much Noel!

Noel Plumb and Perfect Day Music have been on our preferred list for more than 10 years. About 40% of our clients choose them as their DJ, and I've never had a disappointed client. Noel and his team are so easy to work with, and I'm always thrilled when I hear that he's coming. He makes my job as the day-of coordinator so easy, and his attention to the client is unparalleled. I highly recommend Perfect Day!

Events

Po Box 4927, Santa Rosa, CA 95402   See On Map
707-292-2169 (phone) 707-237-5997 (fax)