Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

About Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Beautiful Weddings ~ Beautiful Prices! From simple to sublime, we will create a ceremony you will cherish at unbelievable prices. Our ceremonies are performed exclusively by experienced professionals. Serving the Twin Cities Metro, greater Minnesota and surrounding states. Call “612-2 SAY I DO” or visit our website for more information!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Catholic (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)

We selected the Perfect Day Ceremony package, which let us work with Rev. Susan Lee Wright. She was absolutely amazing. She took the time to get to know my husband and I as a couple, and really personalized our wedding message to be unique to us. We would recommend Susan to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture User5559678, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Susan (the owner) performed our ceremony and was a fantastic resource throughout the planning process. She guided us through how to best use our awkward space and worked with us to create a custom ceremony that suited us perfectly as a couple. On the day of the ceremony, she commanded the wedding party and the crowd so that I didn't have to worry about it - which I really appreciated, because the Type A in me quickly realized that I couldn't do everything! She also brought her own PA system for a small fee so that we could play music before and after the ceremony - which was fantastic, one less thing/vendor to worry about.

I definitely recommend Susan and her team to anyone. We initially worried that not having a lifelong pastor/priest/friend to officiate would make our ceremony feel less personal, but that was not the case.

Profile Picture User5386513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan Lee-Wright is friendly, accommodating and creative. She worked with my husband and I to put together a unique ceremony that combined both our unique visions for our wedding day. Susan was readily available to meet with us and had flexible hours to meet our needs. We loved our ceremony and everyone commented how wonderful the message was. We also used her for per-marital counseling and she was warm and professional, providing great exercises and discussion.

Profile Picture User5593245, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, No Denomination

Affordable I Do's is wonderful. We worked with Susan who provided us with questionnaires to get a feel for our personality and then set us up with a great pastor Steve Valentine.

We custom picked our ceremony options and Steve nailed it! He was more than we could have ever hoped for. Everyone at our ceremony thought he had been our pastor for years. It was exactly like we had envisioned it to be. :)

We would recommend Steve and Affordable I Do's to anyone & everyone! Thank you!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/8/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Friendly and easy going. Fit right in with my family like she's been a friend of ours for years. Really great service from everyone at Affordable I Do's.

Profile Picture User5309489, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Susan for our Pre-Marital counseling, and to officiate our wedding in December. She was so easy to work with, and got back to me very quickly with any question I had. She was so professional, and directed everyone the day of. The best part was all the compliments I received on how beautiful the ceremony was, and how everyone loved how personal it was. Several people came up to me after and thought Susan was just wonderful. Thank you Susan for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cant say anything but "Perfect" to describe our ceremony. It was a lot of fun working with Susan to personalize the content of the ceremony. We got nothing but compliments from our guests about it. Thank you Susan!

Profile Picture Marta, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was easy to work with them. Our officiant Anna went out of her way to truly deliver a ceremony that fit our styles. It was amazing!

Profile Picture User4156467, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dwight and I just wanted to express our thanks to Pastor Steve Valentine. He greeted our family members by name on our wedding day and that really made an impression on them! Our family LOVED him, were impressed by the scripture-based sermon, and said it seemed he had known us as a couple for many years, given all of the details he included in our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful, Christ-centered ceremony, which is exactly what we were looking for. We were so pleased and are grateful for the time Steve spent with us on the phone call prior to the ceremony, where we had a chance to get to know each other and he was able to learn a little about us as a couple. He even suggested a few churches we can try as we are looking for a new church home now that we are married.

Susan Wright was attentive, detail-focused, and found us the perfectly matched officiant for our wedding. She responded quickly via e-mail and phone, and took copious notes from our phone conversations. I felt as if I had known Susan previously to our phone conversations because she was so approachable and such a great listener. She has a passion for what she does!

Profile Picture Kirsten , 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Reverend Julie Ann Schauer and she was just wonderful! She was so incredibly helpful! She came a little more than half hour early (they guarantee half hour) and was immediately asking what she could do to help. She was fun and energetic and she was exactly what we were hoping for. For someone who was to play such a big role in our wedding day, we were nervous that we had not met her yet. We read reviews and everyone else seemed to like her. After meeting Rev. Schauer, we were incredibly impressed. I encourage anyone looking for an officiant, reguardless if you want a religious or spiritual or civil marriage, to go with Affordable I Dos. The price was comparable to anything else I found but they were well worth it to have our ceremony go smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Rhea, 10/5/12, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$60.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$185.00

220x220 sq 1390594447345 wed angela 2010 06 2
220x220 sq 1390592778289 2010 10 03 julieryan family gift of rose
220x220 sq 1390595316074 2010 09 25 donovanlisa balloon

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

Susan and her team make planning the ceremony a very enjoyable process. I send numerous clients to Susan and she always amazes them with her attention to detail and her professionalism. If you are needing an officiant for your wedding.. Trust that Affordable I Do's will help create a special day for you!

Are you looking for a wedding officiant that loves to design your wedding ceremony to reflect your personal style? Rev. Susan and her officiants are committed to making certain that everything flows perfectly on your special day. How does she accomplish this? --with her excellent communication skills, starting the moment you contact her. As a ceremony musician, I have seen firsthand that she is in constant communication not only with each couple but with all of the vendors involved in the planning of the wedding ceremony. She is TOTALLY prepared. When unexpected events occur-even on the day of the ceremony, Rev. Susan responds perfectly and puts everyone at ease. Did you know that Rev. Susan has bi-lingual officiants that can perform multi-cultural ceremonies? I love performing at events with Rev. Susan and her officiants because I know that they are all passionate about creating a beautiful event for each bride and groom.

68 PROS I KNOW

Minneapolis, MN 55421   See On Map
612-272-9436 (phone)
Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a wedding officiant from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Twin Cities, greater Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in custom wedding ceremonies, serving all religions as well as civil ceremonies.