Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

About Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Beautiful Weddings ~ Beautiful Prices! From simple to sublime, we will create a ceremony you will cherish at unbelievable prices. Our ceremonies are performed exclusively by experienced professionals. Serving the Twin Cities Metro, greater Minnesota and surrounding states. Call “612-2 SAY I DO” or visit our website for more information!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Catholic (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)

My husband and I were so happy to have Andrew as the officiant for our wedding! Susan does such a great job at making every ceremony unique and personal, and immediately after speaking with her we knew we were going to be able to have the simple, easy-going ceremony that we had been imagining. Andrew was fun and professional, and made us feel comfortable even on such a nerve wracking day! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion

We had the Rev. Steve Valentine as the officiant at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. He was absolutely great. It was a perfect blend of teaching, prayer, and humor. His three (3) point message was right on target and was exactly what the bride and groom needed to hear. Afterwards, there were countless people asking who he was, how we found him, and how much the enjoyed the ceremony. Quite honestly, it could not have worked out any better. It was perfect.

Profile Picture User7023710, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved our experience with Affordable I Do's! I don't think there is a better value in the area for beautiful, personalized, and professional ceremony services. There were so many options (all beautiful) for the different ceremony components that truly allowed for a personalized ceremony that still felt classy, spiritual, and thoughtful. We really appreciated that they had a full set of ceremony options for same-sex weddings. It was so nice to have a spectrum of religious/spiritual language presented so we could choose what fit best for us. Susan was really responsive and great about helping us to determine which of the ceremony package and services were the right match for our needs. She did not try to up-sell at any point, and she seemed genuinely invested in meeting our needs for us to have the best experience. We also were able to include our own vows, which was important to us.

Our celebrant was Margit Lund, and she did such a beautiful job. We enjoyed meeting with her prior to the ceremony, and she was helpful, practical, and set us at ease. On the day of the ceremony, she welcomed our family and friends and made them feel welcome and comfortable while we were getting ready. She also was a calming presence for us, prior to and during the ceremony! She is committed to providing a personalized tone to the ceremonies she leads, and we certainly felt that. She conveyed the tone we wanted: personal, loving, and reverent. Our family and friends from out of state were surprised when they found out that she was not someone we knew personally because she did such a lovely job getting to know us in our two meetings and conveying that during the ceremony. One relative said that it was the most beautiful ceremony she had ever seen! We can't recommend Affordable I Do's and Margit enough.

Profile Picture User7082824, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so impressed with Reverend Wright and the services provided through Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's. They truly made our day feel special. Our ceremony was personalized and fit us perfectly. Responses were timely and our requests were accommodated. Reverend Wright also offered much welcomed advice on making our ceremony flow as smoothly as possible. Five stars!

Profile Picture Krissi, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion

Susan with Affordable I Do's was a pure pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone! She was prompt, affordable, knowlegeable and very comfortable to work with.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Licensed

Susan listened to our desires to bring our children into the ceremony - it was absolutely perfect and not a dry eye was to be found!

Profile Picture Hope, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Lutheran

We selected the Perfect Day Ceremony package, which let us work with Rev. Susan Lee Wright. She was absolutely amazing. She took the time to get to know my husband and I as a couple, and really personalized our wedding message to be unique to us. We would recommend Susan to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture User5559678, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Susan (the owner) performed our ceremony and was a fantastic resource throughout the planning process. She guided us through how to best use our awkward space and worked with us to create a custom ceremony that suited us perfectly as a couple. On the day of the ceremony, she commanded the wedding party and the crowd so that I didn't have to worry about it - which I really appreciated, because the Type A in me quickly realized that I couldn't do everything! She also brought her own PA system for a small fee so that we could play music before and after the ceremony - which was fantastic, one less thing/vendor to worry about.

I definitely recommend Susan and her team to anyone. We initially worried that not having a lifelong pastor/priest/friend to officiate would make our ceremony feel less personal, but that was not the case.

Profile Picture User5386513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan Lee-Wright is friendly, accommodating and creative. She worked with my husband and I to put together a unique ceremony that combined both our unique visions for our wedding day. Susan was readily available to meet with us and had flexible hours to meet our needs. We loved our ceremony and everyone commented how wonderful the message was. We also used her for per-marital counseling and she was warm and professional, providing great exercises and discussion.

Profile Picture User5593245, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, No Denomination

Affordable I Do's is wonderful. We worked with Susan who provided us with questionnaires to get a feel for our personality and then set us up with a great pastor Steve Valentine.

We custom picked our ceremony options and Steve nailed it! He was more than we could have ever hoped for. Everyone at our ceremony thought he had been our pastor for years. It was exactly like we had envisioned it to be. :)

We would recommend Steve and Affordable I Do's to anyone & everyone! Thank you!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/8/15, 7 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$60.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$185.00

15 Photos

Unity and Other Special Ceremonies

8 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

Susan and her team make planning the ceremony a very enjoyable process. I send numerous clients to Susan and she always amazes them with her attention to detail and her professionalism. If you are needing an officiant for your wedding.. Trust that Affordable I Do's will help create a special day for you!

Are you looking for a wedding officiant that loves to design your wedding ceremony to reflect your personal style? Rev. Susan and her officiants are committed to making certain that everything flows perfectly on your special day. How does she accomplish this? --with her excellent communication skills, starting the moment you contact her. As a ceremony musician, I have seen firsthand that she is in constant communication not only with each couple but with all of the vendors involved in the planning of the wedding ceremony. She is TOTALLY prepared. When unexpected events occur-even on the day of the ceremony, Rev. Susan responds perfectly and puts everyone at ease. Did you know that Rev. Susan has bi-lingual officiants that can perform multi-cultural ceremonies? I love performing at events with Rev. Susan and her officiants because I know that they are all passionate about creating a beautiful event for each bride and groom.

66 PROS I KNOW

Events

Minneapolis, MN 55421   See On Map
612-272-9436 (phone)
Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a wedding officiant from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Twin Cities, greater Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in custom wedding ceremonies, serving all religions as well as civil ceremonies.