Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

About Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Beautiful Weddings ~ Beautiful Prices! From simple to sublime, we will create a ceremony you will cherish at unbelievable prices. Our ceremonies are performed exclusively by experienced professionals. Serving the Twin Cities Metro, greater Minnesota and surrounding states. Call “612-2 SAY I DO” or visit our website for more information!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Catholic (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)

Quick response with a phone call and email. Great price and flexibility. Looking forward to meeting and planning together

Profile Picture Julie, 8/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Evangelical, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling

Hello,
Rev Susan conducted our ceremony and she was awesome! The customer service was outstanding from beginning until we were husband and wife! I would highly recommend them to handle your wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Highly recommend to anyone looking for an officiant or any other services. Susan made our day memorable and I am so grateful we found her to lead our ceremony.

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married and baptized our youngest all in the same service. Susan made it special and perfect for us!! She is wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend Susan was exceptional in every way. She took care of all the endless details and made our ceremony the beautiful, spiritual moment we so much wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very impressed with Susan and her team.....especially Rick who conducted our ceremony. He was very passionate and provided personal insight to our readings. The ceremony that Susan put together was amazing due to the fact that she had very little information about us.....she hit the nail on the head. We had several guests ask about where we got our readings for the ceremony as well as commented on the passion of Rick. We would recommend Affordable I Do's to everyone.....no need to look further! Thank you again for making our day special from the start!!

Profile Picture Annette, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan did a beautiful job creating a unique and meaningful interfaith service for my daughter and son-in-law (Jewish and Christian). So many of our guests commented on this. I would recommend her most highly!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you, Rev. Susan and Rev. Steve, for making Matt's and my wedding so perfect!

It went so smoothly and Rev. Steve was great!  Thank you for making the ceremony so "us" and personal.  You guided us effortlessly and comfortably through the ceremony with less nerves than I expected.   The guests really enjoyed your service and messages.

Thanks so much!

Matt and Amy
(fee included officiant and rehearsal)

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Simply put Susan was amazing, we had her officiate our wedding and man were we glad we did. From the first time we saw her at our friends wedding ceremony we made sure to get her contact info to talk to her about doing our wedding too. We met and she was so nice in finding out who we were and what kind of ceremony we wanted. She was very helpful in every aspect of outline, wedding party, structure and overall theme we were going for. We met with her a few times as she really cared about our wedding and how it was going to go. She also provided some couples counseling and work packets to strengthen my wife and I's relationship. Definitely a plus to have those! The day came and we rehearsed the ceremony with her and the wedding party, she was very helpful coordinating everyone on their jobs and duties so we didn't have to. After the wedding we had so many family and friends comment to us about how beautiful the ceremony was and how well it went. We couldn't have been more thrilled to hear that and couldn't have been more glad we chose her as our officiant. Nothing but good things to say!!!

Profile Picture Gibb, 6/3/17, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$60.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$185.00

220x220 sq 1390594447345 wed angela 2010 06 2
220x220 sq 1390592778289 2010 10 03 julieryan family gift of rose
220x220 sq 1390595316074 2010 09 25 donovanlisa balloon

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

Susan and her team make planning the ceremony a very enjoyable process. I send numerous clients to Susan and she always amazes them with her attention to detail and her professionalism. If you are needing an officiant for your wedding.. Trust that Affordable I Do's will help create a special day for you!

Are you looking for a wedding officiant that loves to design your wedding ceremony to reflect your personal style? Rev. Susan and her officiants are committed to making certain that everything flows perfectly on your special day. How does she accomplish this? --with her excellent communication skills, starting the moment you contact her. As a ceremony musician, I have seen firsthand that she is in constant communication not only with each couple but with all of the vendors involved in the planning of the wedding ceremony. She is TOTALLY prepared. When unexpected events occur-even on the day of the ceremony, Rev. Susan responds perfectly and puts everyone at ease. Did you know that Rev. Susan has bi-lingual officiants that can perform multi-cultural ceremonies? I love performing at events with Rev. Susan and her officiants because I know that they are all passionate about creating a beautiful event for each bride and groom.

66 PROS I KNOW

Minneapolis, MN 55421   See On Map
612-272-9436 (phone)
Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a wedding officiant from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Twin Cities, greater Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in custom wedding ceremonies, serving all religions as well as civil ceremonies.