Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Perfect Day Beauty

Perfect Day Beauty is here to provide on-location hair and makeup services for weddings and special events throughout Middle Tennessee, or your destination wedding location. With over 10 years of experience, our goal is always to enhance your natural features so that you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself on your wedding day or event day.

Follow Perfect Day Beauty on

Perfect Day Beauty 4
Perfect Day Beauty 5

Becca Musayev · Married on 08/05/2019

Truly Brings Your Vision To Life

Shani is a dream to work with! She is able to bring any bridal vision to life. Both her hair and makeup is flawless and truly lasts the entire day. As a wedding photographer, it's so important for brides to not only photograph well but also look amazing in person and Shani has truly mastered her craft. I highly recommend her to all of my brides!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily Kilbourn · Married on 04/06/2019

If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Shani is a dream! I have a very low maintenance day-to-day make-up and hair routine (I do not wear make-up most days, and I wear my hair down or in a topknot bun everyday), so I was pretty intimidated by getting all glammed up for my wedding day. Shani made the whole process easy, seamless, and so much less intimidating than I was making it out to be! She helped take my vision for myself on my wedding day (natural-looking with little pops of color for my makeup and a loose, boho updo for my hair), and she executed the whole thing flawlessly. She also gave me a few good skincare tips during our run-through that helped me up my anti-aging game.
    On top of that, she was such a joy and an easy presence to be with on the morning of my big day. I did not want to be around someone who was easily flustered or high maintenance on such an important morning, and I think Shani was the perfect blend of comforting, professional, and fun to be around!
    Whether it's for your wedding day, your engagement photos, or another event where you need hair and makeup, I highly recommend Shani Gailbreath as your first call!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Perfect Day Beauty 6
    Perfect Day Beauty 7
    Perfect Day Beauty 8
    Perfect Day Beauty 9
    Perfect Day Beauty 10

Virginia Kelly · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Quality

Shani did an excellent job on both my hair and make-up and the hair and make-up of my bridesmaids. She was referred to me by my wedding planner. I felt that my pictures were so amazing because she took so much time and care on each person. I would recommend her very highly!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Perfect Day Beauty's reply:

Kelly, I decided after your wedding that we needed to be friends in real life. I can’t wait to see your cottage in the woods one day. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding.

Award

Perfect Day Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount