5331 Limestone Road, Wilmington, DE 19808 Map · Phone number

About Perfect by Perry Anthony Salon and Spa Network

Perfect by Perry Anthony Salon and Spa Network is an on location wedding and special occasion company for hair and make-up. We have a team trained exclusively for bridal hair and make up. Stay within in the comfort of your home or location of your choice, surrounded by friends and family and let us come to you.

5aaa
0247Edit
5aaa

4 Reviews for Perfect by Perry Anthony Salon and Spa Network

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2017

I’m very pleased I chose this salon for my big day. Nicole is in charge of the bridal portion and she did my trial run and hair/makeup for the big day. Her crew came to our venue and had us looking fantastic. They were a fun group to work with! Not to mention, I looked fantastic for my big day! 100/100 would recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot thank Perfect by Perry Anthony enough for their services! They did a GREAT job. Maple and her team were just AMAZING.
    I had myself and the bridesmaids go the day before and get mani's and pedi's! I got so many compliments on my nails!
    The day of the whole team came to the site to do ALL of our hair and makeup! They were so professional and just a great group of ladies to have around. We had myself, three bridesmaids, three flower girls, my mother, mother in law, and sister in law. They got us all done in time. They did an AMAZING job!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Molly and Flavia with Perry Anthony did a wonderful job with the hair and makeup for my wedding. They did the hair and makeup for the bride, all of my bridesmaids, and the mothers, and everyone was extremely pleased with how everything turned out. They truly helped me to feel beautiful on my wedding day. They came on site to my venue which was very convenient, and were extremely easy to work with throughout the entire planning process, including providing hair and makeup trials. I would definitely recommend to other brides!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Perfect by Perry Anthony Salon and Spa Network FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 5331 Limestone Road Wilmington, 19808 See on map