Boerne, TX 78015 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel

Perfect Beginnings Destination Weddings is a division of Sea Blue Cruise and Travel/Cruise Planners American Express. We are a full service leisure travel agency. Offering leisure travel services for anywhere in the world. Our specialized groups program makes your destination wedding travel plans simple.

As a member of the American Express Travel Network you can be assured that we continue to meet a rigorous set of standards of excellence each year. I am Brandy Burriesci and I am the owner of Sea Blue Cruise and Travel and a master specialist for many resorts, cruise lines and destinations. Being a master specialist means that I have trained extensively and traveled to visit many of the destinations, resorts and toured countless cruise ships. We do this to ensure that you get the best possible service.

As an event planner and a travel agent I am uniquely qualified to assist you in planning your destination wedding or honeymoon. I work directly with the bride and groom through every step of the planning process.

Follow Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel on

couple on beach boutique in hand
honeymoon couple holding hands on beach 300 dpi
Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel
couple in chairs on beach watching the sunset
exotic wedding couple
wedding couple at sunset
img0500 2
couple on snow at lake
Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel
honeymoon couple in park in paris
Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel
honeymoon couple walking in montmarte in paris
couple on beach boutique in hand

4 Reviews for Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel

Marissa · Married on 09/10/2014

Brandy took the anxiety out of my mother & I for this wedding! It was an amazing trip, I will for sure be booking a honeymoon with her in the future! Also, will refer all my friends that are planning a destination wedding to her so she can take the stress out of your beautiful day!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Marnie · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I just want everyone to know that working with Brandy with Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel for our destination wedding and honeymoon was a great experience. She helped me find the right resort for my guest's and us. We looked at several resorts and she helped find every detail about the resorts and their wedding packages. When we picked the resort she set up a conference call with her, the resort wedding coordinator, and myself, so that I could ask questions and get a good idea about how the wedding would be set up. Then she set up a personal website for us that included the resort description, pricing for the resort and flights so guest could easily book online. She spoke personally with guests that had no idea how to use the internet and helped them set up their travel. She helped my grandma by setting up wheelchair service at the resort and the airport, and made sure my grandma had a ground floor room. She even worked with the transfer group to help reduce the price of the transfers. She helped me with my wedding by making sure that the wedding coordinator kept in touch with me in a timely manner. She helped me pick flowers by sending me pictures to email to the wedding coordinator. She kept me up to date with the guest list. She made arrangements for my dress to be hung up in the captains area on the plane. She was available 24/7 during the trip to Riviera Maya for all of us to make sure we arrived, and if we needed any help with anything. She even helped guest set up really cool and affordable excursions while they were in the Riviera Maya. Brandy helped me with everything, and made having a destination wedding so much fun and exciting. It was a great experience for us and the guests that we know we will remember forever. In fact many of my guest want her to help with their future travel plans.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Veronica · Married on 07/28/2013

We happened upon Brandy with Sea Blue Cruise and Travel at a bridal show and we are so glad we did! She immediately gathered info about our interests, hobbies, etc. and based upon that, made a recommendation on what she felt would be the perfect honeymoon destination for us. She was on point with everything, from the resort to the activities and food; however, the thing that stood out the most, aside from her impeccable attention to detail, were the little touches that made our amazing honeymoon that much more special: Arranging for a couples massage, sending us off with a gift basket and e-card, driving across town at our convenience for the initial meeting, and again to personally hand deliver our tickets & itinerary, not to mention she was always accessible, even checking in with me during her own vacation to attend her father's wedding! That's going above and beyond and we cannot thank her enough for exceeding our expectations and giving us the honeymoon of our dreams. Upon our arrival, they already knew what we wanted in our room and stocked up on it, and prearranged our dinners for us. In the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding, it's nice to have someone take care of every little honeymoon detail for you. From this point forward, we will utilize her services when booking ALL future vacation getaways.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Perfect Beginnings by Sea Blue Cruise and Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Boerne, 78015 See on map
    8009406346 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Evenings and Weekends by Appointment