Byfield, MA 01922 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pepperberry's Flowers and Gifts

Everyone has a story of how they become who they are. It's very clear how everything you do in your life leads you down the path you follow.

As I think about my story and experiences, I feel that I have a very unique approach to wedding design and planning. Combining color, textures, textiles and decor, each event is created to reflect the moment. With a strong customer service and art background, I welcome the opportunity to make your experience enjoyable, exciting, and yes, sometimes a lot of fun!

Planning events for 12 years, I have grown so much as an individual. I have been fortunate to do what I love, and be involved in such happy events, meeting wonderful brides and their families. Different cultures have transported me to far away lands and I have emersed myself in beautiful tradictions, interpreting visions into spectacular events.

When we have our first meeting, while we get acquainted, I will listen to your ideas and envision the look you are trying to achieve. Sometimes, my brides have a definite vision and direction... other times they are interested in new ideas, and trust my expertise to stylize their event. Together we will create a look that is just right for you.

~ One Bride ~ One Event ~ One Day ~

29 Reviews for Pepperberry's Flowers and Gifts

Kristen · Married on 11/01/2014

Words can't describe how beautiful all the flowers and decor were for my wedding. Donna is one of the most talented people I have ever met. Her and I clicked on our first meeting and she was able to bring my vision to life. We were always on the same page and she was full of suggestions. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Denise · Married on 09/06/2014

Donna did a fabulous job on the flowers for our wedding and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. She went above and beyond to make sure the flowers went well with the dress/attire, venue, and other decor. She was incredibly professional and responsive throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Donna · Married on 07/20/2014

Everyone commented on our beautiful flowers! They were stunning! Donna was great to work with and completely captured the feel of our wedding. I highly recommend Donna and Pepperberry's Flowers!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Real Weddings

• The Crane Estate
    The Crane Estate Mansion Weddings

Pepperberry's Flowers is always the one to go above and beyond. Donna has great ideas, is a great listener, and truly cares about her client's.

• Byfield, 01922 See on map