Rocklin, CA 95765 Map · Phone number

About Pennyrella Weddings

We are the Premiere Full-Service Wedding Coordinator, Consultant and Officiant Service in the Sacramento and Rocklin area. Our goal is to make sure that your wedding day is everything that you dreamed of.

Being a wedding coordinator for several years, my staff and I have the expertise to handle all of the details of your grand affair and allow you and your fiancé to be able to relax and enjoy everything from the planning to the day of your wedding.

We believe that communication is the key in making a wedding run smoothly and we will listen to
your needs, create checklists and timelines and send you emails on a regular basis with updates and phone calls to make sure we are on track and you and your fiancé are free of stress and enjoying your engagement.

You have spent a lifetime dreaming of your wedding day and we will make sure all of your dreams
come true. At our initial consultation, we will listen to what your goals and objectives are for your wedding
and then we will do all the research, bargain hunting, vendor booking and coordinating to ensure that you have an event custom-made to your desires and dreams.

A wedding averages approximately 250 hours of planning and that can be quite overwhelming and expensive. We have researched the industry and with our skills and experience we can save you a great deal of time, energy and money.

The reality of it is that with the amount of money we save you, by negotiating with vendors and knowing where to find the best deals, not only pays for our services but you actually have money left over for yourselves.

In addition to being a Coordinator, I am also an Ordained Minister and can perform your ceremony on your big day. My fee for Officiating your wedding is only $200! Lower than everyone else in the area! Contact us for a complimentary consulation for Coordination and Officiating today. 2011 and 2012 are filling up fast!

Follow Pennyrella Weddings on

a73f2107e797bb23 1212538377503 img 8960

21 Reviews for Pennyrella Weddings

• F

francesca · Married on 05/03/2013

We just loved Penny so much. We met her last year and hired her full planning package mostly because we had no clue as to how to even start to put this together. The only thing we had before meeting with her was the venue. My cousin let us have our wedding in her backyard because she has a fairly large backyard with room enough to more than fit our 120 guests. So that was a great help financially and just giving us a peace of mind. After that we let Penny guide as with hiring the rest of our vendors and finding dresses and everything else that goes along with that. It was a lot and too overwhelming for me. Anyway, she was great. Not only did she work within our budget and we called about 7 other planners before going with her and her price was outstanding. Her and I met constantly for coffee and went over everything. She even made us a really cute wedding website for no extra cost. She did so much research for me about my dress and my bridesmaids' dresses and even the décor. I would get tons of emails from her with photos and ideas and I just had to scroll through with my fiancé and pick the ones we liked. I just cant imagine having to do all of that myself. We both work full time and it would have been impossible. Penny was the best we could ask for and I have to admit that we originally didn't think we needed or could afford a planner. But it turned out that it was the best thing we did really. And holy cow, on the day of the wedding Penny was a lifesaver. She made sure me and the girls were ok and the guys were ok all day and night long. She took care of our guests. I saw her at one point going from table to table checking on all of our guests. We even had a few guests comment about how nice she was. I heard later that my aunt had an upset stomach and Penny reached into her bag of tricks and pulled out some pepto or tums or something and really helped her out. We can't thank her enough and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 12/26/2010

I should be on my honeymoon right now but it was cancelled due to the weather.
    :( So now I have time to do some reviews of vendors etc... We just got married and honestly it was fantabulous. We decided to have a very small wedding of 37 people at my parent's house. We wanted a small wedding with just our very closest friends and family but I wanted it to be very elegant and special. And it was. Penny helped create a sweet christmas wedding for us on the day after xmas and it was so so special for everyone. She really took care of so many details to create an enchanted atmosphere at the house from the fireplace to the mantle and the gorgeous candles throughout. I had a lump inmy throat. She introduced us to great local vendors who gave us lots of discounts with our tight budget. Loved our caterer who is not listed here so I dont know how to review him y et. If I figure it out I will do it. :)

Sent on 12/30/2010

Enza · Married on 12/03/2010

Ok so a tight budget but i had no clue how to do a winter or xmas like wedding. I had seen things in the magazines but it just looked too lavish and expensive. So we thought it would be worth the money to hire a planner so she could lead us and we were right. Penny showed us that we could have a lavish looking winter wedding without spending a fortune. She had all kinds of tricks and tips on how to save money and got us great discounts with our vendors. Hey there is no way I wouldve been able to figure it out! Thanks Pen!

Sent on 12/22/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pennyrella Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning

• Siegel's Portrait Design
    Siegel's Portrait Design Wedding Photographers

Penny is one of the most professional wedding planners in the industry. Her attention to detail and genuie care for making each bride's special day perfect is what seperates her from the rest. I highly reccomend her for all of your wedding planning needs.

• The Pro Dj Team
    The Pro Dj Team Wedding DJs

I hereby verify that Pennyrella serves Northern and Southern California as a wedding planner and coordinator. Her business is awesome!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont
    DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont Hotel Weddings

Penny was instrumental in creating a memorable day for all! The minister was excessively late and didn't have the courtesy to call her to let her know that he was on his way. She handled it all very professionally. She was a pleasure to work with.

• Rocklin, 95765 See on map