Family restaurant opened on Winchester Road in Fort Wayne, Indiana on January 28, 1985
Tenderloins, Burgers, Fries, Big Wally sandwich and their famous Pampered to perfection Chicken
The first Penguin Point restaurant was opened June 6th, 1950 in Wabash, Indiana, at the intersection of State Rd. 13 and State Rd. 15, as a carhop drive in and is still in operation today.
It was started by 2 Stouder Families.
Wallace and Mary Stouder ,and Lloyd and Heleta Stouder
Wallace Stouder installed the first tel-hop system in Indiana and only the 2nd in the country. It was the beginning of a convenient drive –thru.
The Penguin point we know today was formed in June of 1961, by the 2 brothers providing Tenderloins, Burgers, and Fries and also introducing the Big Wally sandwich, and their famous Pampered to perfection Chicken.
Other couples have also viewed: