Penguin Entertainment

Austin, TX View map

$1,795 Most Popular Price

Knowing when to use the right music, humor, and how to time various traditions are all crucial elements that help make an event successful. Since 1987, Penguin Entertainment has specialized in providing the most talented hosts with exactly those abilities. We are best known for our ability to create fun, memorable events with style and good taste.

Our goal is to match you with the best possible host for your celebration. Our emcees offer natural, stylish performances tailored to suit your tastes. We know that first and foremost we represent you, and we want the fun of your event to reflect your personality.

This commitment and focus has given us the honor of being one of the only entertainment companies to be recommended by the top event professionals and facilities in Texas.

1 User photo

Megan R. Married on 12/27/2018

Asolutely Spectacular

Eric is amazing! I am so happy that I hired him as the DJ for our wedding. He read the crowd perfectly and played nothing but great music. Everything went off without a hitch and it has a lot to do with the fact that he was present. I would recommend Penguin Entertainment for anyone to use at their wedding and I would highly recommend requesting Eric as the DJ. He works hard and takes everything seriously. I can't thank them enough!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 04/08/2017
    I literally CANNOT say enough about how incredible Josh was!!! I wish I could give him 100 stars.

My husband and I got married on 4/8/2017, and hired Josh about a year in advance. From the very beginning, he was excited about the event and eager to get to know Ian and me. We live across the country, so a majority of our communication was via phone and Skype. He was incredible professional, imaginative, and personable throughout the process. He gave excellent suggestions regarding ceremony, cocktail, and reception music and took extra steps to understand our style/taste.

The day was absolutely magical, and I credit a LOT of that to Josh and Penguin Entertainment. The ceremony included 4-5 different songs which were paired together seamlessly. The cocktail hour volume and playlist were perfect. The reception playlist was a BLAST, and Josh incorporated a few special announcements (including midnight snacks and a flash mob) without batting an eye.

HIRE THEM. IMMEDIATELY.

Chelsea and Ian Patterson. <3
    Sarah Married on 11/04/2016
    As a same-sex couple, it was very important to us to feel comfortable with who we were working with. We were out of town brides, so we met with Josh over Facetime for all of our meetings. His passion and knowledge for music is clearly evident, but it was his desire to want to get to know us as a couple that made us want to work with him so badly! Josh kept the party going all night! He made a great mash up of Beyonce songs for us, put together a great set of music for all generations and also kept in mind our do not playlist. Pricing was very reasonable for the quality of service you get. We couldn't recommend Penguin Entertainment enough, we're so happy we were able to work with Josh!

7600 Burnet Suite 105 Austin, TX, 78757
Location of (Penguin Entertainment)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding