Peggy Callier

• Jazzy Cakes Bake Shop
  • Creative Cakes by Monica

3 Reviews for Peggy Callier

Rachel · Married on 04/11/2015

My wedding cake was so beautiful and delicious. The grooms cake was probably the best cake I've ever tasted in my life. Peggy is such a sweetheart and will work with you to get you exactly what you want. Her pricing is extremely competitive and her cake is worth every penny. I highly recommend her for your next event and I will be buying all of my cakes from her for any future events!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

Peggy's cakes are AMAZING! She was recommended by our caterer, Randy's BBQ, and I am so we went with her. You will not find anyone who will beat her pricing and her cakes are super moist. I have recommended her to everyone I know :-)

Sent on 05/23/2014

Mae · Married on 10/05/2013

OMG!!!! This is by far the best wedding cake ever!!! Our wedding guests actually came back for seconds and thirds! How cool is that!?! :) The Cake Lady in Red Oak, Texas, is absolutely amazing!!! She took our idea that we found on Pinterest and was able to make it reality! We had a naked wedding cake sprinkled with powdered sugar....Not only was it perfect, it tasted like pieces of heaven!!! Thank you, Peggy!!!! :)

Sent on 10/14/2013

• Red Oak, 75154 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Peggy Callier)