Metropolitan Washington DC Area, Hyattsville, MD 20783 Map · Phone number

About Pedro Alicea Photography

Each memory is special. Your wedding day, your newborn gripping your finger, each tender kiss. Capturing the special moments of your life is my passion. While new here, I have more reviews on my website. With packages starting at 750.00, you get professional quality at fractional costs.

I love interacting with people and documenting that "Important Day in Their Life". Each event is a different story which must be told from beginning to end. I enjoy telling the story of an event from the small details of the clothing and location, to the anticipation of a bride’s entrance, to the capture of emotions between family and friends. I draw on different skills and a sharp eye to capture each chapter of the day. Through unobtrusive photojournalism and creative portraiture, I work closely with you to create images that are distinctive and meaningful.

I believe my role is to capture the moments of that special day. I find the ability to capture the most precious moments while remaining obscure in the background to be more fulfilling than any other skill.

So live the moment and let me capture them!!! So, contact me at Pedro@Pedroalicea.com or reach me thru my website at http://www.Pedroalicea.com so that I can see what I can do for you.

Follow Pedro Alicea Photography on

pja9467
pja9467

9 Reviews for Pedro Alicea Photography

Pedro was amazing from the moment we met him. He was very understanding, patient, and professional. Like most couples, this was our first wedding and I'm glad it wasn't his first. He had an excellent go-by, and answered questions that I didn't even know to ask. That part was great, then we start to talk about the quality of his work. Amazing. I look just as wonderful as I felt that day, and so did my husband. We had a good time with Pedro and didn't have to worry about anything he was doing that big day. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Pedro was a wonderful photographer at our wedding in Southern Maryland. He was friendly and made us feel at ease taking pictures. The pictures he captured were awesome and varied. He was able to take the photos that we wanted and made sure that all the details were captured. I would highly recommend as we had a great time working with him!

Sent on 06/03/2015

My Husband and I were origionally looking for a photographer for our wedding ceremony only due to our small wedding budget. Pedro worked with my husband and I to create an excellent wedding package. Not only did he work with us to include our reception, but he even threw in a few engagement shots! Pedro showed up on time and was very professional. His photographs are very absolutely beautiful! If you use Pedro as your photographer you wont regret it!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Pedro Alicea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Metropolitan Washington DC Area Hyattsville, 20783 See on map