Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pearls Events

Founded in 2007,  Pearls Events is an event planning boutique based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We serve clients planning Michigan celebrations of all kinds - weddings, anniversary parties, birthday celebrations, wedding showers - and work with many out-of-state clients.

We plan, design and coordinate events with our dedicated team of three professionals who have all been in the business for years. Read more about  our team on our website.    Please also visit our blog for photos of our REAL events to inspire you as you plan your own  Michigan celebration.
    Pearls Events
231-730-1976
Leah @PearlsEvents.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

Follow Pearls Events on

64 Reviews for Pearls Events

Mary was our day-of coordinator for our wedding in Traverse City. We could not have been happier! Mary handled all of our decor set up and things looked even more beautiful than I had imagined. She helped me create a seamless timeline and served as an invaluable sounding board during the planning process. She helped with so many tiny details on the wedding day and took so much stress of us and our parents. We are so glad to have had Mary and the Pearls team coordinate our wedding!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pearls Events, LLC was an absolute DREAM COME TRUE! From start to finish, Aletha, Leah, Mary and Leah were the BEST! Not only easy to work with, but so much fun! From concept to production, they made our wedding a true fairytale and everything we could have ever imagined...AND MORE. If you're looking for a creative, organized, and professional team that will always be there to answer any and all questions you may have (no matter how small or silly) they're the team for you. I'd book them again without any questions asked! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/12/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are so many wonderful things to say about our Wedding Coordinator Aletha and her team at Pearls Events, so let me start at the beginning.

I was working two jobs and trying to plan our wedding, which we decided to have it out-of-state in Michigan (we live in Florida) and the reality that there was so much yet to do and little time left was quickly putting me in a panic. I knew I needed help, but who could I trust to be there on our big day to make sure everything went smoothly? Luckily, my maid of honor reached out to her Wedding Coordinator in Chicago and Aletha was the first and only person she recommended for me to contact in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

I immediately contacted Aletha and remember being completely frazzled as I was trying to tell her every little detail of what was yet to be accomplished. Aletha is such an easy person to talk to and within minutes into our conversation, I was already feeling more at ease. After our first initial chat, I started to regain confidence that my wedding was going to come together knowing I had Aletha there to help.

Once I got the contract from Aletha outlining what their services cover, I knew I made the right choice. It clearly communicated all the Pearls Events team was going to do to support our wedding needs; all of which were things I was worried about if I were to do it on my own.

Throughout the process I really enjoyed working with Aletha. She's upbeat, down to Earth, and there to guide you through the whole process. I know if I hadn't hired Pearls Events to be part of our big day, it wouldn't have gone so well and I certainly wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself like I did. I have an A type personality, but was able to let go and enjoy my day because I trusted Pearls Events to take care of all the details.

Best money I could've spent for our big day!

My sincerest THANK YOU to Aletha, Leah and Leah at Pearls Events for being there for me and my family. I will never forget it.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1435167510507 mission point resort wedding 016
220x220 sq 1435167520655 mission point resort wedding 018

1 VIDEO

27 ENDORSEMENTS
Aletha is hands down the most professional and respected wedding coordinator around. We have had the chance to work with her and her team several times and we are always impressed not only by how hard they prepare for the big day, but also how hard they work on the day of the wedding, allowing the bride and groom to forget about all of the logistics and just enjoy their wedding day!

It was a pleasure working with Aletha during a wedding at the Blue Dress Barn. She did a wonderful job as an planner and at making sure everything was running smoothly, from the rehearsal to the bride and grooms wedding day!

Aletha and I have worked together on many projects, and I am honored when I get the opportunity to work with her and her clients. Aletha has quite a bubbly personality and is a knowledgeable and talented asset to any event. Her network of awesome local professionals and experience with many types of events makes her and her team a great help in planning any size wedding. Plus her outgoing, fun personality will get any job done efficiently, and make you laugh and smile along the way!

Aletha is absolutely wonderful. I have loved working with her in the past and always look forward to working with her in the future. The combination of her work ethic and personality won me over a long time ago. Good luck with the upcoming season and have fun with your weddings this year! MiraBella Confections

Aletha and Pearls events are always on top of their game. If Pearls events is doing the wedding you can believe that its will be Beautiful, Run seamless, and the Bride will be smiling all day because thats the only detail she has to worry about. We Love working with Aletha and I can personally guarantee you will too!

179 PROS I KNOW