PO Box 7778, Grand Haven, MI 49417 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 107

About Pearls Events

Founded in 2007, Pearls Events is an event planning boutique based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We serve clients planning Michigan celebrations of all kinds - weddings, anniversary parties, birthday celebrations, wedding showers - and work with many out-of-state clients.

We plan, design and coordinate events with our dedicated team of three professionals who have all been in the business for years. Read more about our team on our website.

Please also visit our blog for photos of our REAL events to inspire you as you plan your own Michigan celebration.

231-730-1976

• Videos 1

64 Reviews for Pearls Events

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/30/2015

Mary was our day-of coordinator for our wedding in Traverse City. We could not have been happier! Mary handled all of our decor set up and things looked even more beautiful than I had imagined. She helped me create a seamless timeline and served as an invaluable sounding board during the planning process. She helped with so many tiny details on the wedding day and took so much stress of us and our parents. We are so glad to have had Mary and the Pearls team coordinate our wedding!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2014

Pearls Events, LLC was an absolute DREAM COME TRUE! From start to finish, Aletha, Leah, Mary and Leah were the BEST! Not only easy to work with, but so much fun! From concept to production, they made our wedding a true fairytale and everything we could have ever imagined...AND MORE. If you're looking for a creative, organized, and professional team that will always be there to answer any and all questions you may have (no matter how small or silly) they're the team for you. I'd book them again without any questions asked! :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

Pearls Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout your planning process :)
    We are still in awe of your beautiful day!

Natalie · Married on 06/14/2014

There are so many wonderful things to say about our Wedding Coordinator Aletha and her team at Pearls Events, so let me start at the beginning.

I was working two jobs and trying to plan our wedding, which we decided to have it out-of-state in Michigan (we live in Florida) and the reality that there was so much yet to do and little time left was quickly putting me in a panic. I knew I needed help, but who could I trust to be there on our big day to make sure everything went smoothly? Luckily, my maid of honor reached out to her Wedding Coordinator in Chicago and Aletha was the first and only person she recommended for me to contact in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

I immediately contacted Aletha and remember being completely frazzled as I was trying to tell her every little detail of what was yet to be accomplished. Aletha is such an easy person to talk to and within minutes into our conversation, I was already feeling more at ease. After our first initial chat, I started to regain confidence that my wedding was going to come together knowing I had Aletha there to help.

Once I got the contract from Aletha outlining what their services cover, I knew I made the right choice. It clearly communicated all the Pearls Events team was going to do to support our wedding needs; all of which were things I was worried about if I were to do it on my own.

Throughout the process I really enjoyed working with Aletha. She's upbeat, down to Earth, and there to guide you through the whole process. I know if I hadn't hired Pearls Events to be part of our big day, it wouldn't have gone so well and I certainly wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself like I did. I have an A type personality, but was able to let go and enjoy my day because I trusted Pearls Events to take care of all the details.

Best money I could've spent for our big day!

My sincerest THANK YOU to Aletha, Leah and Leah at Pearls Events for being there for me and my family. I will never forget it.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Pearls Events's reply:

Natalie - you and Matteo were SUCH a lovely couple to work with. Your eye for design was spot-on, and our team had such an easy job setting up on the day-of because everything you decided on just went together. The weather was literally perfect, and everything went as planned. Thank you for trusting us with your BIG day - we enjoyed it so much, and wish you two the very best. I am thrilled to hear you were happy with everything Pearls Events did for you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pearls Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• For the Love of It
    For the Love of It Wedding Photographers

Aletha is hands down the most professional and respected wedding coordinator around. We have had the chance to work with her and her team several times and we are always impressed not only by how hard they prepare for the big day, but also how hard they work on the day of the wedding, allowing the bride and groom to forget about all of the logistics and just enjoy their wedding day!

• Earthbound Wedding Officiants
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

It was a pleasure working with Aletha during a wedding at the Blue Dress Barn. She did a wonderful job as an planner and at making sure everything was running smoothly, from the rehearsal to the bride and grooms wedding day!

• 6.25 Paper Studio
    6.25 Paper Studio Wedding Invitations

Aletha and I have worked together on many projects, and I am honored when I get the opportunity to work with her and her clients. Aletha has quite a bubbly personality and is a knowledgeable and talented asset to any event. Her network of awesome local professionals and experience with many types of events makes her and her team a great help in planning any size wedding. Plus her outgoing, fun personality will get any job done efficiently, and make you laugh and smile along the way!

• PO Box 7778 Grand Haven, 49417 See on map
    2317301976 (Phone number)
    6164528561 (Other Phone Number)