Cartersville, GA 30120 Map · Phone number

About Pearls and Lace Wedding & Planning, LLC

We are a mother/daughter team, with experience in various wedding and event planning. We are a duo of creative ladies, who love working with people and making them smile. We love taking something and making it beautiful for others to enjoy. Not only are we mother and daughter, we are best friends, and love working together.

Follow Pearls and Lace Wedding & Planning, LLC on

Table setting
e4460a11c4ed44f6 1525106675 9e6cc6c5b704d606 1525106673 3cd8c3a7b4f1c31d 152510

2 Reviews for Pearls and Lace Wedding & Planning, LLC

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2016

Arminda and Jani were so easy to work with, and were there to answer all my questions and concerns. They took all the stress off of my family and me on the big day! I am so glad I used them, because if we didn't have a planner, everything would have fallen on my mom or aunt, and I wanted them to enjoy the day as much as me! I didn't want them to have to work on my wedding day. Every little mishap that could have been a potential disaster, was quickly addressed by them, and quietly handled. I didn't even know about the things they prevented, until weeks later after speaking with the other vendors! They thought of everything. Their eye for detail, and creativeness is beyond measure! They made my day so special, and so beautiful. They made sure everything ran smoothly and efficiently. We couldn't have picked a better company to carry out our day. Thank you so much!!! You won't go wrong going with these lovely ladies!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Haley · Married on 03/25/2017

I won the free wedding day coordination services of Pearls and Lace through a Facebook contest. By the time I won the services I had planned the majority of my wedding. Pearls&Lace took my ideas, spreadsheets, and lists and helped me make them more feasible. Prior to the wedding, I met with Arminda. She was polite and professional and brought up points that I had not considered. We communicated mostly through Facebook message and e-mail. The day before the wedding, Arminda and her mother came to the venue where my fiance and I were decorating. Arminda suggested a few more pieces to bring the next day to add more decor and the pieces looked great! Pearls&Lace were an invaluable team on our wedding day! They helped us stick to our schedule, met with vendors as they arrived, finished last minute decorations, got us all down the aisle, refilled our candy bar throughout the night, and helped clean up. The only suggestions I would have would be to arrive 15 minutes early rather than right on time or 15 minutes late, as was the case in both of our meetings, and to be more assertive. When we met the day before the wedding I felt as if I was having to explain everything that I was doing and ensure everybody knew what was happening the next day. I really wanted them to jump in and tell me what they thought would look best, help decorate, and take charge of confirming with vendors. Overall my husband and I think they were a great team and will be a top-notch duo after a few more events!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Pearls and Lace Wedding & Planning, LLC's reply:

Thank you for both the lovely words and the constructive criticism. We are always looking for ways to improve and better ourselves everyday. Congratulations on your new marriage, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Pearls and Lace Wedding & Planning, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Cartersville, 30120 See on map