Pearl Productions

Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Pearl Productions

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

I found Mark through my caterer Laurin from Simply Smooth. He told me that Mark with Pearl Productions was the way to go and he was 100% correct. I am not from PA where i was getting married so we never got to meet face to face until the day of the wedding but he had worked with my caterer and myself to understand what was needed from him.
    He has an online planning system that you can use to put music that you want played, would like played or not at all. you can also make the timeline so he knows what songs are for when. The day of the wedding him and his wife arrived and set up , ( the space the take in your site is very minimal) they were used for the sound system of the ceremony and then the reception. Mark met wiht us to introduce the bridal party for the reception and he made some fun announcements. He is great at reading the crowd and knowing when to play what and is flexible to the music selections. During dinner he would normally play slower songs but we are a dancing crowd and he did that for us.
    he was absolutely amazing and I would recommend him to any one having a party where a DJ is needed and I would use him again for an event if i needed one!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/21/2014

I loved working with Mark! He was very responsive to all of my questions leading up to the wedding. He has an online planning system which was really helpful. We met with him about a month before the wedding at Starbucks. He took his time and answered a ton of our questions. He was very supportive and fun. He totally understood what we were looking for in our big day. The day of the wedding he and his assistant were professional and just awesome. He even wore a cute outfit that matched the theme of our seaside wedding. I was thrilled to have both of them as a part of our big day!

mary jean · Married on 02/16/2013

Mark Still did a fabulous job at our Feb. 16th wedding. We could not be happier with his services! Not only did he listen to all our requests, he went out of his way to make the day run smoothly for us. I lost count of how many guests told me what an awesome job he was doing! Everyone had a great time, and that was very much due to Mark Still and Hope at Pearl Productions!
    If you want a wonderful DJ at a great price, this is your guy!

Pearl Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 953.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Philadelphia, PA 19103 See on map