210b Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About Peacock Events

Peacock Events is a full service event planning firm. It is our pleasure to help our clients coordinate every detail of their celebration no matter how large or small. We believe that you only get one chance to make sure everything runs perfectly and we look at each event as an invitation to wow!

c98d5856abfc59fc 1257972462501 inlove
c98d5856abfc59fc 1257972462501 inlove
Floralballsintree

14 Reviews for Peacock Events

Christine · Married on 10/23/2010

I HIGHLY recommend using Peacock Events for your wedding planning needs. Emmy was very helpful and has many great ideas!! My husband and I were really able to kick back and enjoy the day because she had everything taken care of and under control. The wedding was GORGEOUS, an absolute fairy tale. Emmy has a great personality and it was like working with a friend. Everything was just perfect could have asked for it to be any better :) Some of the younger couples at my wedding said they would definetly use her as their planner. SHE DID GREAT A+++++++

Sent on 12/01/2010

holly · Married on 09/18/2010

Emmy and her team at Peacock could not have been more knowledgeable, professional, courteous or attentive. My family had a wonderful experience working with her, and I would gladly recommend her to any future brides. She handled some very tricky situations with my family diplomatically and even helped us make some tough decisions when my mother and I were at odds over various components of the ceremony and reception. She is also very adept at making budget-conscious recommendations and helping to visualize what your wedding will look like so there are no surprises. All of the vendors we researched independently of Emmy all spoke so highly of her and loved working with her, so we were all on the same page throughout the process. Lastly, i have never seen someone roll up her sleeves and get things done like Emmy. In the midst of an unforecasted torrential downpour, she kept her composure while rounding up floral arrangements, linens, candles - you name it - and made it so our guests' experience was unfettered by the weather. I was completely comfortable with her pace and personality throughout the entire process and don't hesitate when I say she went far and beyond what we hired her to do. Emmy has the enthusiasm, energy and passion for creating a wedding that is unique for each couple - definitely hire her for your Charleston wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Margaret Anne · Married on 06/24/2010

Emmy and Ashley were fantastic and went beyond the call of duty to ensure that we all had a wonderful weekend. I can't recommend her and her services enough for any sort of function you may be having. She was wonderful!!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Award

Peacock Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Kim Graham Photography
    Kim Graham Photography Wedding Photographers

You will always be pleased with the level of art, order and enthusiasm Emmy brings to her events.

• 210b Rutledge Avenue Charleston, 29403 See on map