A Peachy Life Productions

A Peachy Life Productions

About A Peachy Life Productions

We will turn the memories of your wedding into a work of art!

We love to tell stories in a fun and creative way. We believe your wedding film should be a work of art, something you can feel proud to show friends and family and a keepsake that will become invaluable as time goes on.

We want you to know that we genuinely care about quality and work tirelessly to provide you not only with an amazing wedding film, but an amazing experience from the start of our services to the last meeting where we hand over the final product.

We are always available to chat and we're excited to hear about your vision! Share with us your unique ideas!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Website

Drone Footage (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I think Darin is fantastic and did a great job with our wedding video. He is professional, accommodating, has a great eye for capturing special moments and delivers a beautiful product. We barely knew he was there which is a good thing. I was really on the fence about a wedding video because I usually find them cheesy and the idea of watching yourself on film makes me cringe but I thought he did a wonderful job and it makes me happy to look back on these moments because your wedding day goes by so quickly. He is reasonably priced and let’s you customize by adding and removing certain features if you desire. We would love to work with Darin again if the occasion arises.

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Darin was the perfect videographer for our wedding! I knew I only wanted raw video of our ceremony however, not many videographers in the area were willing to just do raw footage. Darin responded very quickly and never once mentioned that it was a "small job" like the others in town. We were rained out and had to set up in a new location quickly so when Darin showed up early to the ceremony and concisely introduced his plan to us, I immediately knew he had it covered and I could worry about the next thing. He made sure to stop by before he left and I really appreciated that because the day goes by so fast and its hard to keep track of everyone. I highly recommend Darin for any "small" or "big" wedding request. His flexibility and professionalism are the perfect fit for any event!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Blu-Ray
SD Card
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with Darin and the Peachy Crew during a wedding in Tallahassee, FL. They were delightful, easy to work with, and unobtrusive throughout the entire day. I hope we get the opportunity to work together in the near future.

I had the opportunity to work with Darin and Outone from A Peachy Life Productions at a recent wedding I photographed. I was very impressed with their professionalism and approachable demeanor. When contacted, their reply was quick and helpful. The emotion their videos capture is priceless, and you can't help but get a little choked up watching them! I would highly recommend A Peachy Life Productions!

Tampa, FL   See On Map
863-602-5523 (phone)
A Peachy Life Productions is a wedding Videographer from Central Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Orlando, and West Palm Beach. A Peachy Life Productions is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in wedding films and videography.