Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paz Productions - Music For Life!

Music for Life!

Paz Productions believes that all events should be unique and impressive.  For over 20 years, we have provided customers with quality music entertainment. Our expertise and knowledge of the industry ensures consistent customer satisfaction and our professionalism and experience will make your event memorable!

Whether it's a club atmosphere you are looking for, or an elegant affair, Paz Productions leaves your guests wanting more!   We use top of the line equipment and are constantly improving our resources, bringing our customers the quality sound they deserve and the "look" they are searching for.

Your needs are our top priority and Paz Productions guarantees that you will be completely satisfied with the service we provide.

Paz Productions...Music For Life!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Paz Productions - Music For Life! on

37 Reviews for Paz Productions - Music For Life!

User Photos
Sound/PA System (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)

I cannot even begin to explain how AMAZING Armando and his team are!! They delivered the BEST wedding experience me, my husband and for all my guests!! He touched on everyone's genre of music and the dance floor was never empty! All my guests could not stop telling me how much of a great time they had, saying they didn't want the night to end! Armando and his team are so focused to details and making sure they are creating the event you requested. They are beyond flexible, making sure everyone is taken care of, and of course they are extremely organized. You don't have to worry about any detail being left out. From the very first meeting, my Husband and I knew he was our guy and we are soooo beyond thankful for all he did to make our night amazing! Every dollar well spent and we will for sure recommend to anyone looking for an entertainment service to deliver!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

It was so great working with Armando and Paz productions! They were extremely professional and never hassled me. They absolutely made the wedding! My guests were complaining their feet hurt because they could not leave the dance floor! I would highly recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC

Working with Armando was a complete pleasure. He was incredibly thorough and made sure the type of music played at our wedding was exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We’ll definitely be using him for future events.

Profile Picture Jazmin, 9/1/17, 1 Review