Paz Productions

842 Second Avenue, Franklin Square, NY 11010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Paz Productions

Paz Productions believes that all events should be unique and impressive. For over 20 years, we have provided customers with quality music entertainment. Our expertise and knowledge of the industry ensures consistent customer satisfaction and our professionalism and experience will make your event memorable!

Whether it's a club atmosphere you are looking for, or an elegant affair, Paz Productions leaves your guests wanting more! We use top of the line equipment and are constantly improving our resources, bringing our customers the quality sound they deserve and the "look" they are searching for.

Your needs are our top priority and Paz Productions guarantees that you will be completely satisfied with the service we provide.

Paz Productions...Music For Life!

Follow Paz Productions on

Choose Your Color Theme!

• Videos 1

37 Reviews for Paz Productions

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot even begin to explain how AMAZING Armando and his team are!! They delivered the BEST wedding experience me, my husband and for all my guests!! He touched on everyone's genre of music and the dance floor was never empty! All my guests could not stop telling me how much of a great time they had, saying they didn't want the night to end! Armando and his team are so focused to details and making sure they are creating the event you requested. They are beyond flexible, making sure everyone is taken care of, and of course they are extremely organized. You don't have to worry about any detail being left out. From the very first meeting, my Husband and I knew he was our guy and we are soooo beyond thankful for all he did to make our night amazing! Every dollar well spent and we will for sure recommend to anyone looking for an entertainment service to deliver!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

It was so great working with Armando and Paz productions! They were extremely professional and never hassled me. They absolutely made the wedding! My guests were complaining their feet hurt because they could not leave the dance floor! I would highly recommend them without hesitation.

Jazmin · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Armando was a complete pleasure. He was incredibly thorough and made sure the type of music played at our wedding was exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We’ll definitely be using him for future events.

Paz Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 550.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Paz Productions 1
    Wedding Wire Deal
    Mention "weddingwire" when booking & leaving a deposit for your next event with Paz Productions and receive $50 off your package! (cannot be combined with other offers)

• 842 Second Avenue Franklin Square, NY 11010 See on map