Las Vegas, NV 89129 Map · Phone number

About Pavon Photography

Pavon Photography is a boutique wedding photography studio servicing Boston, Providence, and destination weddings. With over 16 years of experience, we capture those precious moments, all the details, and create artistic and timeless portraits. Our goal is to show a couple's inner beauty, the essence of their wedding, and create unforgettable moments that are extraordinary and will last forever!

"Photographing our couples on their wedding day is our true passion. Our style is a refined balance of artistic, journalistic, and editorial images to bring you a well balanced collection".

Products:
-Coverage tailored to your wedding
-Unlimited photography
-All high-resolution images
-Archival quality prints
-Wide selection of professionally-designed albums
-Digital retouching services
-Engagement sessions

Follow Pavon Photography on

44 Reviews for Pavon Photography

Maxine & Lisa · Married on 06/08/2014

Dave and Jen were wonderful! They have a creative eye and caught our day beautifully! During the wedding reception they blended right in with our guests, got some great dancing shots, and had fun too. I would recommend them to anyone. There service is well worth the money. They shot the natural beauty and moments of the day without feeling like we had to be taken away from our wedding day fun.

• Yerlyn

Yerlyn · Married on 06/01/2014

Look no further for a photographer because here you have found the best one in the world!!! David is the best! His pictures talk by them-self !!! The pictures were better than what I could ever imagine it !!! He is the best of the best and affordable! - I always though since high school that I was ugly so I don't like pictures but when I saw his pictures I hire him and it was worth every penny!! Honestly you will spend a lot on the wedding and the day goes sooo fast and now the only thing I have left from that day are this amazing pictures!!! I m soo glad he was my photographer and I want him to take more pictures for me in the future, I highly recommend him!! So go and meet with him and see his job! I will recommend him to anyone! From us he is hired for the eternity!! Thank you David for taking and capture for forever the best pictures ever!! We loved them!!! Honestly when you see the pictures he takes you will understand! He makes you like a model!!! And the pictures that he give me so far were without photoshop and they look amazing! I look like a model! And my husband too! He do magic with that camera. Thank you David!!!

Christina · Married on 04/26/2014

My fiancé and I knew as soon as we met Dave that we wanted him to do our wedding. As other reviewers said, we clicked instantly. Dave's passion for photography was evident within the first five minutes of our consult.

The one word I have to describe our engagement shoot was FUN! Dave and Jenn's sense of adventure followed us through the North End. It was incredible to watch Dave work. It is clear he has an eye for art and photography. We ended up with a great variety of pictures, from Columbus Park to the TD Garden, to St. Anthony's feast.

Working with Dave and Jen made our wedding day so much less stressful. Dave and I had many conversations about how the day would go. His experience and professionalism put me at ease as he reassured me that we would have enough time for all the pictures we wanted without sacrificing party time. And of course, he and Jenn delivered. Even when my wedding party was running late, cramping on pre-wedding photography time, Dave and Jenn were calm and reassuring. During the reception Dave and Jenn were there to capture every moment. It was amazing how well they both jumped right onto the dance floor and were able to capture so many fun as well as formal pictures.

I highly recommend Pavon Photography for any perspective couple!

Pavon Photography FAQ